Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Beginning of Hell

Fed-Kun's army
I like this chapter best out of all the chapters released in this manga. I always come back to reread it. Idk why it's like 6th time or something...Wait...Am i getting brainwashed?

I'm guessing it's a translation error about the muscles. It's not excessive training that gets healed to continue training, that would result in weaker muscle being produced. It's proper training, which involves micro damage to the muscles that then heal to be stronger. The extreme trainings is due to mana.

Double-page supporter
Page 18:
Three of them can't believe what they are seeing, and the fourth... she's in love.
With whom, is a very good question.

Back to the chapter, we'll see how it develops.

Hmm.

Looks like it's with him.
And... she's knowledgeable enough that she truly appreciates what's being accomplished under Rose's regimen.

The knights, on the other hand, don't get it.
They see how harsh the training is, but don't comprehend the results.
They don't make the connection between this training and Rose having pretty much single handedly slowed down the demon's advance to the point that everyone else combined could deal with it.

And, I have my suspicions that this will also be shown to have increased their ability and stamina with the healing gift. Constantly utilizing it during training has to have an impact upon their attunement to mana.
If so, that effectively counters any arguments that the training is not relevant to their abilities as healers.

Even if it doesn't impact their ability as healers, being strong enough to trash anyone attacking you will increase your longevity as a healer, especially given that it's said that healers had become a priority combat target.
My brains cells just resurrected and died again while reading this s..... Presentation

Dex-chan lover
They streamlined this for the anime. I still like them finding his journal like a lost last tape of the last survivor, but the anime handled it well

Users who are viewing this thread