Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 13 Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
the girl that's been sucked in with the MC to the Isekailand is secretly deeply in love with him and probably has been long before getting isekaied

This is literally the worst way to introduce romantic rival that could possibly be used in this manga, and we JUST have had an emotionally stunted adult, with a most peculiar (un)common sense AND societal development on a level of a toddler, fall for literally the first nice guy her (biological) age that happens to meet her.
Is there some Japan-wide conspiracy of editors/writers that just grab random trope from a jar-o-tropes and try to integrate it into whatever they happen to be writing atm?

Dex-chan lover
You know it’s bad when all the monsters are running from the same thing. Poor lil beast folk cinnamon roll was too scared to move.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the teasing was worth it. Sometimes it just pays to lay it on thick. And then add some more when she thinks she's safe. Twice.

This is literally the worst way to introduce romantic rival that could possibly be used in this manga
Are you talking about the half-chapter teased female hero, or someone else? Because I don't recall it being that secret or revealed only now.

Dex-chan lover
I REALLY hope for some romance. There's a lot of nice girls, please author don't go down the sigma-male route with no romance at all.

I'm not asking for anything big, this is clearly not the suggestive type of manga. But no romance at all.... That would be abysmal.
Sadly no romance, story's focus is on action-comedy.

Dex-chan lover
the way the comedy works in this series is seriously giving me brain damage with how forced it is...
idk but IMO this series plummeted down hard the moment mc became reckless when he fought against a fucking dragon.. i wish he was fucked hard to the point of being crippled just to point out that there's consequences for his reckless act and that he shouldn't be reckless anymore but because he miraculously survived that encounter then he pulls rash decision again by going against the undead guy with no prior plans because unconsciously he thinks he's gonna win again just like when he fought the dragon and he did so no character development whatsoever from his bullshit even in the near future smh. :wtf::pout::aquadrink:

i'm just so tired from worrying about this guy... the constant agony of "will he die this time?" over and over again just to see he survived because of plot armor.

Contributor
I don't remember a blonde female knight in this story. Girl on page 3, who? New arc, new girl for the harem, I guess? Not really a fan of all the harem expansion elements though.

The parts involving Suzune and her cringing because of her own head-over-heels statements over Usato was highly appreciated. I'm in Suzune's camp and I'd love to see her "win", but I can tell this story won't have any serious romance in it. I'd be surprised if something like that actually happened.

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile, little jealous Amako just casually fucking up vampire owl Nea and no fucks given by anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread