Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 13 Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, it's a bit rude to say this considering the efforts this must've took the scanlators, but that's a whole wall of texts full of nothing but exposition. I got hyped a bit with the possibility of a fight, but demon girl just got oneshot and even ignoring that she got debuffs, so I just want to see what happens next. Gonna put this On Hold for now.

Still, thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Brass knuckles aren't really reliable weapons, to be honest. Use it wrong and you could end up breaking your own fingers. Furthermore, it's not even supposed to be used for straight-up punching, but like a weird swiping motion that rolls all the knuckles over the target's area, creating small, several injuries in one swing, but 'swiping punches' aren't MC's forte.

That's why I'm sticking with @FyreLorde 's guess of MC's new weapon being gauntlets, or maybe a more modern approach like boxing gloves.
him breaking his fingers though kind of is his fighting style, given the healing

Dex-chan lover
updating my ranking of the potential waifus

1. Rose
the only thing she can’t heal is her own heart

2. Ferme
tsundere demon, high quality

3. Neah
comic relief shapeshifting vampire necromancer

4. Inugami Senpai
she is a clown but no one said clowns aren’t hot

5. Leona
not much going for her yet

6. Princess Eva
a little too quirky

Dex-chan lover
I'm excited to see Usato fight with Rose. But then...she refused to come.

I bet that cave won't be handle the fight between these 2 monsters.

Dex-chan lover
THis chapter was great and whole lot of fun. Nea realizing she's at fault and when Usato thought he'd have to fight Rose cracked me up real good haha

Double-page supporter
So Norn was actually a child. I wondered why she's so small as a queen, I thought she was just a short milf or something.

Anyway, that weapon will definitely turn into a gauntlet, or a similar glove-like weapon. Something like a ironman gauntlet that shoots out healing lasers would be cool, useful, and hilarious all in one.

Dex-chan lover
"I want to fight an enemy, but since I am dragon of harmony seducing them will do"

Contributor
I genuinely expected Usato to spar with Rose, and her switcheroo with Felum got me. I guess she's just so powerful she resisted the summon and managed to throw someone else into the portal to take her place. If you want to fight her, you gotta book a proper appointment for the match.

Given Usato's fighting style, I fully expect the sword to be reformed into a gauntlet or similar fist-compatible melee weapon. Since we're already starting from a sword, I think it's safe to rule out "sword" or "blade" as the weapon's next form.

I wonder if Leona and Karon have more backstory between them waiting to be revealed. Surely there's more about Leona and her issues that Falga is referring to.

Dex-chan lover
Every time we get to see Rose I'm painfully reminded of the biggest shortcoming of those recent arcs:
Lack of Rose

Then again, a basement bathtub dragon and them resolving their own problems are a nice change. And this time around we should hopefully get to the part with the action faster...

Double-page supporter
Damn, no rose battle. Too soon I guess, Usato would be destroyed anyway. I wanted to see it:qq:

Dex-chan lover
it really is sweet seeing rose's care for usato even here

Users who are viewing this thread