Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 14 Ch. 68

Double-page supporter
Pretty much all of us knew it would be a gauntlet or something of the like, but I expected a bulkier and more offensive one. Though I wonder, does "nothing works against it" also mean force also doesn't? That would make it both an immovable object and an unstoppable force at the same time, which is more offensive than any weapon.

Dex-chan lover
Easy: you just open a menu...
Oh well, time to go ambidexterous.

Dex-chan lover
PpsucUM.png

Heal boosto?!​

I really love Leona's figure as a woman, if only I can found someone like her IRL... :meguuusad:

She's still a fictional character nonetheless.

B-BUT I'M IN NEED OF A WAIFU!!!

Contributor
When it was revealed that Leona and Karon both became knights at the same time I was expecting some romance hangups but that got subverted. That was surprising. So Karon has a wife taking refuge somewhere. I hope this doesn't mean the story is going to shoehorn Leona as another unwanted harem member when this arc ends...

I really hoped the "weapon" Usato would get would be a gauntlet, because it's the obvious and perfect choice for his brawling/fistfighting style of combat. Shame he only gets one though... considering that it does not actually add to his offensive power, surely it wouldn't hurt to give him another for his other hand?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what type of sealing does the sword do. I mean aside from it being able to cut, sealing something and being invulnerable is only the difference of distance, no? Both negate the damage, one prevents it from getting out of it's source, the other (when use in close combat), stop it from traveling any further.

Would be interesting if the gauntlet resistance is so high that it can use to reflect the atk and its status back.

Dex-chan lover
bro got a pseudo imagine breaker if he can do more than simply resist everything with it lmao

Aggregator gang
It’s been years. I remember bloodline strengthening coming up when Ark fought during the Necromancer village arc or something, but I don’t remember Usato having that.

Is anyone able to help jog my memory?

Users who are viewing this thread