Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 14 Ch. 68

Fed-Kun's army
hahaha mano chaquetera evoluciona a mano del dragon anti chaquetas xD

Dex-chan lover
We all called it, didn't we. No way he'd get anything remotely close to a sword or conventional weapon, it HAD to be a brawler-type. Surprised it's just the one though, figured he'd get a pair.
Maybe it would be different if MC brought both of the previous hero's swords, but he only had the one. Making another would probably require another piece of the dragon who doesn't have much left to give before shortening his life further, so I guess it would have to do. Maybe he could take that axe from Faron back and use that instead?

Dex-chan lover
"I want the kind of power that would allow me to brush off all threats and protect everyone within my reach (WITH MY FIST)".
A gauntlet.

Kind of expected that how he's fighting is how the weapon become.

Dex-chan lover
Usato asking the important questions, I was honestly thinking the same.

I love how Usato just turns :shamihuh: every time there's story.
And he should really think about another posture when healing the queen or next time the newspaper will read he proposed to Miarac's queen :huh:

Thanks for the TL!
He already get his hand full dealing with a certain Airheaded Female hero and Samarial Princess.

(I kinda imagine the VA for this airheaded female hero are similar to Aqua from Konosuba.) 👀

Dex-chan lover
We all called it, didn't we. No way he'd get anything remotely close to a sword or conventional weapon, it HAD to be a brawler-type. Surprised it's just the one though, figured he'd get a pair.
Yeah, what's on my mind is "something equip able for punching" when he's going to get his weapon.

Group Leader
Leona when he's carrying Bluey on his back:
8a7efce5a3ceadf87d3d818b28aacb69.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It’s gonna get smelly under there sooner or later, like when you have a cast. Plus it would be in the way for… nighttime activities
"It's cool and all... but that's my fap hand. I need my fap hand!"

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, tbf he is an otherworlder so no experience with magical equipable items. They (dragon and co.) don't know that, do they?
I think outsiders (like the queen and Leona) don't know about him being isekai'd but I think of Falga as some pretty powerful / almighty existence so I'd expect him to know about Usato's origin...
Also I think the only magical equipment we've seen so far would've been Fel's armor (and I'd almost forgotten too) so can't really blame Usato here...

Users who are viewing this thread