Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 14 Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
Usato asking the important questions, I was honestly thinking the same.

I love how Usato just turns :shamihuh: every time there's story.
And he should really think about another posture when healing the queen or next time the newspaper will read he proposed to Miarac's queen :huh:

Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
Usato asking the important questions, I was honestly thinking the same.

I love how Usato just turns :shamihuh: every time there's story.
And he should really think about another posture when healing the queen or next time the newspaper will read he proposed to Miarac's queen :huh:

Thanks for the TL!
Yeah, tbf he is an otherworlder so no experience with magical equipable items. They (dragon and co.) don't know that, do they?

Dex-chan lover
He's got injuries. Mental injuries. Can't heal those with a spell.

Immediate interest when he mentioned the bear.

Go for a walk. Sounds like going for a walk with a toddler. Going to walk a little bit, put them in the stroller for most of it.

Overall, I find her coming off as very relatable.

Explosions aren't too dangerous if you can just heal. As long as they're not so strong so they can kill you instantly.

So easy to know what you should've done in hindsight. Also so easy to say you would've done it if you had known. But most of the time you did know anyway, but didn't have the sense of urgency to actually do it.

A blunt force weapon for a blunt force character. I think she's got the right idea.

Yeah, lots of people called the gauntlet.

Dex-chan lover
hygeine is still important, if it is a glove then good god it will reek quickly and cause countless problems if he can't take it off. Anyone whos knows anyone with a cast can confirm the day the cast comes off.
Edit 02/06/24: he only has one glove so what happened to the other sword of the hero?
potential dual gauntlets? :meguupog: ( unless I'm forgetting something )

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
hygeine is still important, if it is a glove then good god it will reek quickly and cause countless problems if he can't take it off. Anyone whos knows anyone with a cast can confirm the day the cast comes off.
Yeah, I too thought that was the obvious question to ask there.

Imagine all that sweat just building up under that gauntlet. Damn I bet it would be really uncomfortable in a hot day.

Users who are viewing this thread