Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I ship the demon dark knight with Usato. Although Usato suspiciously looks like a typical denser than a neutron star Japanese main character, so he wouldn't recognise love even if his life depended on it.

Aggregator gang
Why is she still in armor? Why did they let her keep it? Even if they are Geneva convention compliant (even thought it does not exist there) they should at least replace it with normal clothes.

Noooooo flags! She gets back of the queue in front of Senpai. Rose is front of the romance list!

Group Leader
It's so damn strange to see the medieval-european themed people bowing as a gratitude ... Anyway, a humorous senpai, a questionably loyal demon girl, and a loli fox girl. And Rose, probably.

Dude just casually Arararagi-ing little girls in the street. There should be a law against that.

Dex-chan lover
I just don't like the trope of stopped being feminine/damsel in distress so I'm not attracted to her that much anymore bs! :wtf:
We get a girl who wants to change that, the mc thinks she's crazy...smh

Gosh, his upstanding classmate turns out to just be an asian version of Darkness who's better at hiding her extreme fetishes.

Fed-Kun's army
“Now that you have proven your mettle as a healer, it is time for your next lessons.”
“Time for what, Rose?”
“Time to teach you about ara ara.”

Users who are viewing this thread