Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
The shadow of Rose looms over MC this chapter.

Hero Senpai for best girl. She's amazing.

Kek, in the colour spread you can see the Black Knight getting the hell training by Rose.

Looking forward that.

Double-page supporter
suzune is still great i love how self aware and meta she is lol

and wow, rose has taught our boi well... all that training is really rubbing off on him ?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Fed-Kun's army
Yes yes, be nice to the enemy trope.......BORING.

I wanted to see some atrocities take place, not this "oh she's a girl so we have to be nice to her now". BLEH

Dex-chan lover
U28.png

"HAHA, MOTHERFUCKERS! AIN'T NO FBI IN THIS WORLD! LOLI-KEMONOMIMI GET!"

Fed-Kun's army
@givemersspls thanks for confirming that Im not wrong for thinking the hero is shit for healing her just cause it's a girl. It's understandable if he healed her to get information but that wasn't the case.

I can see why everyone is thinking like that but put your shoes in her place for a bit.

It's absolutely fucked why a murderer is saved like this in a cliche manner but, there are probs reasons why she is doing it (killing) and how she can't escape it so she probs started enjoying doing it because for her it is natural, she grew up that way.

Well if she joins mc's side, she'll have tons of room for character development so I don't see this cliche development as a negative.

Also, being nice to an enemy? Bro that nibba is from Earth not long ago, he grew up with different morals from different norms. Usato would never just kill someone because not only was this stressed out by Rose (don't kill people), he was also just a highschool boy who have never been in this situation (killing an enemy) before up until this point.

Fed-Kun's army
There's just something so amusing about the way he grabs the child.

Dex-chan lover
Cute demon general as the second member of his harem. Not bad author, not bad.

Dex-chan lover
It's hard to tell if she's joking around or is actually just that awkward

Users who are viewing this thread