Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
is the mc's guy friend trying to do a secret training session :thinking: if he is depressed he should be proud that he still have some humanity in him unlike a certain monster and his master

Aggregator gang
@givemersspls This isn't a generic xianxia novel (fucking Talisman Emperor where MC doesn't fucking use talismans). She may get a beatdown and her pride crushed to pieces turning into a weeping mess tho

This chapter was awkwardly translated. Anyway, grimacing girl whose only characterization is sneering while having infantile pigtails is sure gonna learn her lesson and disappear forever soon. Thumbs up after school special stuff here.

@givemersspls
Probably not, the villains always get what they deserve in these type of stories. And also thats some high standards u got there, hope u find a partner with that.

Dex-chan lover
Our muscle mage is back!
Having waited for so long
I forgot the plot.

Dex-chan lover
Character: "Man I hope nobody does anything stupid"
Narrator: "They did something stupid, oh yes they did"

Dex-chan lover
oh no, here comes the twin tail girl, i hate twin tail girls

Double-page supporter
Of course they will do something rash...
"I can't be rational and correct my ways, because I'd acknowledge that I was at fault all my life! And I can't be wrong! And to prove it I'll act as a bigot and a bully as much as I can! What can go wrong?"

@givemersspls
That training is on par with what you said. Sure there might be no permanent damages to the body but thats because of the healing magic. Remove that from the equation and you will have all bones crushed, all muscles torn, etc. Sure the body might be healed but that pain and suffering is real and is ingrained to the soul.

Screw that principal. She lies and manipulates the guests, who are heroes from another world defending against a demon horde. Then she complains about problems in her school that she could fix.

Someone getting bullied? Kick out the kid doing the bullying or literally anything at all.

@givemersspls

, but that training is nothing compared to real torture. At the end of the day, ALL of the participants have absolute knowledge that their bodies will be fundamentally safe. The captain will always heal any broken bones, and there will never be any missing limbs or anything like that. Real torture involves permanent scarring. Real torture involves permanent disfigurement and mutilation, things that you can never heal from. All that training does is exhaust the mind while strengthening the body. The mind can recover. In real life torture, the body will not recover.

Lmao. No. Torture does not need to inflict scarring, heck sometimes it does not even need to be painful. Tickle torture, cold water torture, repeat asphyxiation and inversion are types of torture that involve no scarring, with the first three not even involving pain.

PS. By all accounts, what the rescue squad does could be counted as torture so long as repeated severe physical or psychological suffering is involved.

Fed-Kun's army
@Clipper You know that the bully is the daughter of a Noble right? You also know that prejudice is an incredibly complicated problem to deal with right? After all slavery has been abolished centuries ago and we still have racial discrimination to this day(although these days it goes both sides). Neither is a problem that can be fixed with just political power and willingess. A reform is needed, and for that, there's the need of a push for said reform. What the Principal just did, was to promote that push by using the heroes. As for lies and manipualtion, politics 101.

Users who are viewing this thread