Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 8 Ch. 39.2

Dex-chan lover
“You’re nothing without your sorcery”
Correct me if im wrong but the beast girl is literally useless if not for her clairvoyance ability...

Dex-chan lover
@icekatze ok then if you are in her situation what will you do? Killing yourself? Because her presence itself can be considered harmful to the human (she drinks blood, can manipulate mind, and corpse).

@icekatze
well it is.. but then again like I said.. it's depend on the authority that judge and reprimand her.. if she got caught by the government/army, she prob going to get killed.. in this case the got caught by out MC and we all know that he is a good guy that will forget things if the other party learn from their mistake.. and all before this, nobody really reprimand her and told what she did is wrong, so she just keep doing it..

Dex-chan lover
@bluhbluh
I guess it's more of a Kodachi, you're right, but my point still stands that there's a better name than "Japanese Sword" considering he's Japanese.

@BusWindow even typical Japanese won't differentiate Nodachi, Wakizaki, Kodachi and all that. Unless it's a Katana (sometimes even a katana) they will call it "Nihonto" (literally, Japanese Sword).

Double-page supporter
@NARKist so here's the thing.

Nea may be a cute girl, but she's not really human at all. I think there's some blue and orange morality going on with her. Her father kept the humans as a blood bank and her mother toyed with their corpses. She really thought she was doing the right thing with what she did - despite it being evil by the readers' standards (mainly because she was lonely). She realized after her defeat that she actually was evil and wanted to die - before deciding to become MC's familiar, which in her mind was "okay, you want me to live so bad, then you take responsibility". So yeah, she did some terrible things, but she's actually fully capable of a legit face turn.

Dex-chan lover
Manga has covered the 1st 5 LNs.
On to Vol 6 next (which is a new adventure arc)!

Fed-Kun's army
hes going to use the hero's sword(a Wakizashi) as a kitchen knife... (also he made it sound like fruit ninja)

Dex-chan lover
> Question: How to spot a spy who transformed into an animal?
Answer: Look at the animal eyes. If it is so cute, then that is a fake...

Supporter
@BusWindow

If we follow a denomination of origin rule, it should be “Japanese sword” since a katana is actually made by a Japanese craftsman and we dont know if that sword was made originally in that world or not; its a sword with a Japanese style. For example, even if we call “any white wine with bubbles” a champagne they are not, only if they were made in a certain region of France can be rightfully be called a champagne.

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly it turned into Samurai Cop for a second. Had a good laugh.

Seems deliberate as the usual reverence for Japanese weaponry is turned on its head to the point they don't even name it properly.

Since he fight with his fists, will he use that sword like luffy? lmao
images

Users who are viewing this thread