Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 8 Ch. 39

Double-page supporter
I can't believe that after I pick this back up after months, the chapter I finally catch up to ends on a cliffhanger of mc getting a hot demon slave.

Double-page supporter
@ShionVaynex
heck there is a manga, that slaves are treated better than noble men.
those slaves just have to keep their master/lady company, fk her and punch people who cant retaliate. then get paid for it.
Are you referring to that manga about how otome games are supposedly harsh for side characters?

Or perhaps a different, but similar one?

I just want to check in case it's a different one that I haven't heard of before.

Dex-chan lover
Thinking about it I don't think she's a bad person. She's never hurt anyone or did anything evil, she just used her magic to blend in to the village and live a (several) normal live(s). She took care of the village for 300 years and all she wanted was companionship. I'm sure that the villagers would all care for her, even after her brainwashing magic was lifted.

Dex-chan lover
So he got himself a wife?
Or is it one of those situations where she tried to make him the slave, but failed due to MC being stronger?
It was her making him the master "Demon and human, the servant and Master."

Well yeah, isekai main audience can't find a relationship relatable when both parties are on the same level and able to connect for good reasons.
Hence why there are always slaves, contracts, rescued damsels or OP MCs that attract groupies.
Yeah, no. The reasons are all things that would have me banned for sexism but a woman would be cheered on for if she said it about men. And there's no such thing as a two-person democracy. Oh, and what do you mean being on the same level? The heck does that have to do with who the people are? That's utterly ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread