Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin

this is just my gut feeling but i have feeling that the hero and the heroine is aiming for mc's affection

Chapters 12, 13, and 14 are already out in raw and it's been 2 months since chapter 11. What's the hold up? Did Champion Scans give up translating this series or something?

Fed-Kun's army
I hate to say this, but this ia pretty decent as isekai goes. I mean it does have a mc with a rare skill, but thats normal, and it still hasent fall into the romcom harem shit that plagues isekais normally. I hope it stays like this

Double-page supporter
So I see three different ships so far, Black Knight, Senpai, and Rose. This isn't a harem, so we have to make our one, singular, lone choice count.

I wish it was a harem, monogamy sucks......

I really love this manga, wish it came out more often. I'm all for this Black Knight ship she deserves to feel love but.. so does Rose.

Double-page supporter
@Kllick @Jesotku

Same, I'm definitely leaning towards Black Knight and Rose, but wait, it's not a harem, we can't make both happy.....Damnit

Double-page supporter
@Kllick Yippee! Did you hear that you guys? We get to make all the hot babes happy! But wait, do you mean Harem in the loosely defining sense that Rom-Coms use, or one of the few legit Harems that anime and manga have produced?

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous The story hasn't got that far. And to be honest, I'm skeptical this kind of manga would end with legit harem where he married all the girls interested in him. At best this manga would end with one girl as the winner or open end. Yeah, just like Nisekoi (who puts that dammed harem tag there?!).

Mind you those harem tags on NU sometimes are just some fake harem for romcom sake. I don't guarantee the end would be harem ending. This is why if I want to read harem end story, I'll read some hentai mangas with harem genre.

Double-page supporter
@Kllick Good to know, it doesn't really give the impression of switching to mature themes when necessary, so I agree with your skepticism, I hate mislabeled harems with a passion, labeling Monogatari a harem is what really pissed me off, most people call it one now, despite the obvious monogamy (shouldn't the romance tag be sufficient?).

I read both, and while I understand the logic of why people label something harem when there is no harem-end, I still vehemently disagree with it.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to have a straight forward isekai series again. It was a fresh concept, the humans being the bad guys, when I read Shield Hero and Word Master, but something simple like this isn't bad once in a while, too.

I'm not sure if it will end up as simple the way that prison scene went

One of the few Isekai stories that are good

I read both, and while I understand the logic of why people label something harem when there is no harem-end, I still vehemently disagree with it.

I guess the main reason why "harem" is used is not the fact that there are multiple women enamoured of the main character but rather the fact that there is no other person in the story that attracts females to him.

"Haram", which means "forbidden" is quite fitting for these kind of stories, it's as if it is forbidden for anyone female to openly love someone else except the main character.

That's why I think it is alright to label a story as "harem" if the male main character is the only one attracting the female characters, no matter if he is actively persuading a relationship with them or not.

Rather, I'd like it if there was a "polyamory"-tag to distinguish these kinds of stories[i.e. where the main character actually has intimate relationships with more than one partner] from "just being attracted to the main character".

This is actually pretty damn good, I mean I knew it wouldn't be your avarage isekai since the rating is pretty high, but still It surprised me..!
Can't wait for the next chapter! o:

Double-page supporter
@Asriel

Sorry for the late reply, Like I said, I understand the logic behind it, and polyamory would mean multiple male or female partners, so that would cast too wide a net.

Here are the definitions that Google gave:

The women occupying a harem; the wives (or concubines) of a polygamous man.

A group of female animals sharing a single mate.

A group of women perceived as centering around a particular man.

Users who are viewing this thread