Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin

Honestly when I first saw the title and read the description I thought the rating was just too high. Well, slap my ass and call me Susan! This was a great read.

KK

I thought Harem (atleast in japan) is just a tag like Ecchi/Hentai ( which also mean the same) and doesnt require multiple lover something somethings. Of course its different in the western world but there no harem tag on this (was it taken away) bit i think it would still fit 'cause i already see mutilple lovers. (Never Mind just a stupid comment from a person who can't read)

Contributor
If ( 3 or more) don’t actively seek the MC , or if heroines don’t show any interest in romance it’s not harem.

Group Leader
Haha, I love how straightforward she is about her feelings for him.

Fed-Kun's army
Senpai
Fox Girl
Demon Girl

..so will we get the Dragon Girl next?

Shouldn't the name be rather "the right way to use healing magic"?

If you can get so much stronger in lesser time then it's obviously the right way to use healing magic.

The wrong way would be to hide behind some companions and heal them whenever they take damage (logically speaking it's the path of an idiotic coward) as it's portrayed in 90% of the fiction on that theme.

By the wrong way to use healing magic, I expected something like Jesus's powers from Drifters. Heal the enemy so much that they turn into heaps of flesh that can't fight, make their insides burst out, etc.

It's still not a harem yet. He did rise some flags for the non-human girls (maybe even Rose counts as one), however he was only intrested in senpai so far.

Fed-Kun's army
man this is a refreshing read, the high rating doesn't lie. is this adapted from wn/ln? where can I find the translated version?

an actually interesting isekai, with plot hooks and character development, WHY AREN'T THERE MORE OF YOU!!?

Oh wow, and interesting Isekai, a shame its kind of slow, but its actually NOT a masturbation fantasy, thats cool.

Double-page supporter
I'm thorn apart on whether this is good or not.
The pace is really slow and I really dislike most characters, even the MC is annoying when he's interacting with the teacher.
But then you have the rare concept of a battle healer, which makes me want to stick to it.
Definitively worth reading at least until the first battle anyways.

Dex-chan lover
lol.. what happened? whats up with these sudden burst of updates? 😅

so.. someone has plan of sniping this.. and you guys decided to release some? you cant blame me if i think of that.. coz this what exactly happens when someone is sniping a translation..

Users who are viewing this thread