Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin

Dex-chan lover
A good advice for you guy,s don't check your mangas raws, you will be very sad and anxious

Dex-chan lover
>Chapters 20 & 21 are on a delayed release
>"You can see these chapters on the scanlator's website"
Oh, okay.
>Go to Champion Scans' website
>Latest chapter even listed is chapter 14

[sigh]

@definitionofinsanity It's fully up to date on the reader so if you go to the reader you'll find all the other chapters there. The site needs to be updated which I keep forgetting to do. The reader is always up to date so you might want to check there.

Power Uploader
Chapter 21 https://reader.championscans.com/read/9feb069d-3070-42ac-9736-b14fed69ab1e/

Fed-Kun's army
His "senpai" pisses me of to no end, apart from that its a very interesting story and something unique in all the blantness that is the Isekai bandwagon of recent times.

Dex-chan lover
All those japanese manga and novels with disregard of healers, tanks and on single occasion bowmen. When in actuality most expendable are regular damage dealers with the exception of single carry unit.
Why would you need a guy who can only throw fireballs or swing the sword if you constantly need pamper him, protecting him from any danger and heal every scratch? Not to mention all his damage output would be crap without supports.

why upload with a delay...why not jus wait the time and then upload it then

>Why upload with a delay
It's good advertising to give the other websites traffic. Some of us mangaddicts don't wait and go there.

It's a good chapter, why wait?

>it's a good chapter, why wait?
I agree, fuck the scanlator and their artificial delays. I'll just go on some scraping manga site instead 🤣

Double-page supporter
After reading 20 chapters, i just realize what makes this manga refreshing enough to hook me in amidst all of these isekai trope.

First, the healing aspect. I can count on my hand how many manga healer MCs (and maybe its a bias from myself, since i always like healer role)
Second, even though MC power is somewhat a minority and looked down upon by the general populace (well maybe not in lyngle) MC has friends and nobles that support and knows how capable MC power is. Though its because there is MC teacher who promote the usefulness of MC power. Plus point because there are a lot of noble with running common sense, not just braindead people like in a lot of other isekai manga.
Third, MC's OPness is not because merely cheat that is granted by the god or whatever. He worked hard to the death for it (literally). In fact the reason for the OPness is somewhat plausible in the real world
by healing the tired muscle with healing magic, thus bypassing the cool down period needed to develop muscle. That way MC can train continuously thus able to developed muscle in shorter time than usual.
Fourth, the joke that only MC still see himself as normal (which he isnt anymore) and the reaction of the people around him.

This is just my rant, hope it helps people who read the comment wondering if this manga worth the read or not.

ah im so glad I let this sit for a year and got to binge 10 chapters

Christ. A training arc and tourney? What's the point? To prove to the general population that healers are not useless? Feel like the MC been done that himself in one chapter. Instead we're probably gonna get stuck with 3 months of cliche bs.

Users who are viewing this thread