Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin

what the hell that woman needs a couple of slaps to settle down, shes just making him more and more trouble

That hell kind of senpai need some of ass spanking, the most annoying character in this series

What is going on?! Are there Manga Nazis spreading like a virus or something?! Every freaking manga is being stolen from here! Who is taking all the manga from here?! Im not going back to kissmanga...

When I finally decided to only use mangadex for reading manga then these mangas keep disappearing sad

tl;dr: the translators are pissed because mangadex said something like they would make an actual business if they could and hire the good groups, the groups said mangadex doesnt give a shit about translators and left, ironically the groups that left are those begging for donations and now everyone is going to read their shit on other sites but probably not the ones from the translators lmao

So basically it's same old drama =_=;
Sigh... well whatever, people who have time to scanslate are usually minors so their immaturity is excused.

just finished going through my list, lost 8 total and acouple were gems so this sucks, i guess for those I'll have to use kissmanga or something

Just when I was starting to think of making mangadex my sole reading sight... 5 mangas were removed from my list... this was one of the gems I was looking forward to... k fine.

Damn
There goes one of my gems in a dirt in isekai genre
Tbh i already read this over and over and over again without get bored

This baffles me the most. Majority of people who read here, don't really care where they read, they just want to read it in one place. Or at least place which has most of their stuff available. Readers, as bad as it sounds, don't care who scanlates, they only care about quality, speed and availability of translation. So now that they decided to post only on their own separate sites, most people will just switch to more predatory aggregation sites, which don't even credit the scanlators. Which is both sad and disappointing.
Also, mangadex gave them option to delay releases, which would give links to their own sites (about which I wouldn't know otherwise!). So overall, seems to me like it was just childish tantrum. If they cared about readers, they would leave their releases here and made announcement that they will stop posting on this site and only publish on their own site.

Also, I think this place is not the place to discuss it, but can't find place to vent out about it, sorry.

Aggregator gang
@TheBuldog that and what's even funnier is because there deleting their previous post you cant even look to see who did it too look up there websites so you end up having to go to there more questionable sites anyway to find the scanners sites in which why even bother going you already had to search elsewhere for it.

Well for those starving for chiyu, I recommend clicking novel updates link and reading up on novel. It has good translation, releases are more or less regular once a week. It's slightly further ahead and has some more content.

mud

Someone get me the raws and I will make a sub-par at first translation of it without machine translation, doing a lot like Dijon did with engaged to the unidentified and my love tiger. He was clearly improving as he did more stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread