Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin

I think Champion scans delete they're entire site. If you try to see it, you get a warning from wordpress saying you need to log in and permission from the site's admin. And the URL of the site has changed. Sad that this happen, but, this is life. Not everything is sunshine and rainbows.

The site isn't deleted @P3LV15 and @dankdevice
We've currently set it to private so we can make some administrative changes to it. The latest it will be open in a week again but can be earlier as well.

They renamed themselves to Project Time (https://ptscans.com). I've got no idea if linking them is allowed, cause I think they decided to bail out from MD, but naming the group should be fine at least (if the mods is going to remove the link from this comment). Their online reader is also accessible (link in their site's navigation bar). Latest chapter in it is Chapter 22.5 released at 16 July 2019 (by the time of this comment).

Aggregator gang
The chapters got snapped and only foreign languages remain. Goddamn it I miss when MangaDex was a centralized user-friendly aggregate site with most groups’ translations on here, of course those cuck groups have to leave and make everyone scramble to find their translated manga now, like before. MangaSex is still a user-friendly aggregate, but it’s a lot less centralized and has a lot less translated chapters. Uggggghhhhh

Ah, the old classic "Do something shitty then re-brand" move. Truly, being an asshole is timeless and transcends all barriers.

Aggregator gang
i refuse to read groups that pull this horseshit

off to the aggs

Every single group that pulls this shit has no sympathy from me because it's literally them admitting that they're not translating for the community, they're translating for their fucking ego.

Dex-chan lover
@BobbyWibowo Linking to a scanlation group is... probably fine, most of the time? I think the only problem would be if the advertising on the group's site is really bad. Like, you might as well be risking digital STDs on an aggregator (which we are not allowed to link to I believe, possibly for this exact reason) because this shit is full of malware or something bad.

Dex-chan lover
Champignon/mushroom Scans huh? Shitty group doesn't even allow us to read at their HP. Manga aggregators are free to steal everything from them!

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, another good manga pulled because the scan group is a bunch of bloody children!

@fletterman nice, another site I have to follow, hope you know I use ublock and a whole lotta other shit I wont be generating ANY ad revenue for you.
Your Also below the trashiest of them all, Meraki :) on my bookmarks too now

@Meybi It's no problem that you have adblock on on our site since there are no ads on it at all so we don't generate any revenue in any way from people visiting our site. The only way we get money to buy our raws is through patreon and donations. So feel free to use adblock on our site and enjoy any series from us that you read

This was nuked as well? This is shiet.. enjoyed reading it so far, but don't especially want to have to use multiple sites for different series, just hope it comes back here one day.

All about the money anymore, I miss the community that used to translate simply because they enjoyed it and wanted to share with others.

Mmm I was told good things about this one but it seems like it's been removed :/ too bad.

damn the most annoying thing about the manga being removed is now i have to figure out what chapter i was on.

Users who are viewing this thread