Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin

Aggregator gang
Someone please tell Champion Scans they don't own this series so them profiting off it like they're trying to do is against the law.

Group Leader
Wait. This was removed a month ago, right? Or did they bring it back and remove it again?

Welp guess I'm not reading it because of escalators being cunts. God forbid someone escalates because they want to give back to the English manga reading community

Dex-chan lover
wonder if anyone gonna pick this up, raws are up to 27 and the "current" group havent work in this since august

I was wondering why I hadn't seen an update for this in a while.
You want to stop putting translations on MD? Fine, your prerogative, but pulling down chapters that were already here is really scummy.

@bobbybiracial
MangaPlus is an official service. Unless I'm confusing then with another group that pulled everything, the group that did these was a group that pulled everything after getting flak for essentially dropping a series until another group decided to pick it up at which point they would quickly translate and upload multiple chapters.

Even if they weren't scummy, they were a fan group and I believe they made it clear that they wanted no affiliation with Dex. So, not only is there no good reason TO link to their site every time a chapter is released, they themselves asked to not have their stuff listed on the site.

Hoping someone will get some chapters up in here, really enjoyed this read

There is novel, if u wanna read ; https://readwebnovels.net/.../kaifuku-jutsushi-no.../ , there is 150 chapters and update is still ongoing.

Users who are viewing this thread