Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin

If you're on Android just download Tachiyomi scrapes a bunch of manga sites, and you can read it instantly without any ads or those annoying pop-ups

Yeah I second what Kaiju said. Honestly it blows my mind that some people still only use one site like mangadex to read manga when there are so many good manga that aren’t even on this site because of toxic greedy scanlation teams or official translations forcing removal.

It’s best to use apps like Tachiyomi on android or mangastorm on iOS to directly scrape chapters from various sites without having to even visit them.

why does everything not work....why is it that every damn chapter by 'mangadex' just says, "chapter unavailable"....im getting pissed off lmao

I see lot of people talking about tachiyomi app but it's a total shit

It's only ads and ads again i can't even read something on this crap

@Agentx you're using the wrong version. Tachiyomi is open source with a permissive license, which has an unfortunate side effect of letting anyone take the code and modify it to distribute themselves, such as by inserting a ton of ads.

To get the official version, download the APK directly from the Tachiyomi website, I don't think it's on Google Play.

Went to PT’s site and whatever they’re using to let you read the chapter on their site works like hot garbage. At least on my tablet. Guess I’m done reading this one? Sad day.

PoH

My god....what happened now......sometimes I understand the drama but I hope people understand how publicity works. Even if they released another chapter, people won't know about it.

its fun but only because every single charackter in this novel is so damn simple and direct
they dont use despicable schemes because they dont/ cant think of it
which is why even a battle between armies becomes something pure
abd that fits quite well with the mc and his healing magic because its not suited for dirty(gritty) things
and i wouldnt be at all surprised if the vamp they are fighting currently gets domesticated and recruited by the healing squad... well she is quite similar to felum in that she is mentaly damaged, cute, female, has no real faction and will be savaged by the mc's fists

Dex-chan lover
Sigh another lame manga where the mc doesn't even want to fight anything. Is every Isekai shit

The heck?
Last reading it on this site
Need to wait for this suddenly check it all the chapter already drop

Users who are viewing this thread