Choppiri Toshiue Demo Kanojo ni Shite Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - First Girlfriend And First Boyfriend

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ this manga always makes me feel kinda slimy but they really did it up this time. Actively dreading the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
“High school student already have enough many”
what the hell is that even supposed to mean?

Double-page supporter
love this, hes gonna take her back to her place cause shes wasted where he may cop a feel by accident via case of accidental falling

raws for chap 8 shows them getting frisky taking a bath together

Dex-chan lover
We've reached levels of innocent naivety that is rarely seen
Like c'mon, you're 15 years old and working part time, do you REALLY think you can match the funds of a shut-in office supervisor?

Dex-chan lover
@ESCrowe Sure. It's called small income, but no rent, no utilities, no groceries, no car payments . . . he can probably save more in a month than she can.

Fed-Kun's army
"Hey man, I get it that you think that I'm betraying you by going out with her, but I must say it again. N.o H.o.m.o." -MC

@Flashplayer0CD - I'm thinking that this whole thing might be setup anyway. Just so she can meet him and tell him to stay away from Hime. If it's not that, I still think it's like a test and she wants to see how he'll react with what is happening to Hime.

Anyway, I just think she's got a hidden agenda other than just being a bitch.

@Flashplayer0CD - Eh, it can be. As I said, regardless she is a bitch with an attitude like that, it's just something might come out of needing to put up with it, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy I could believe that if Momo was working full time, but between Hime, school, friends, having fun, how is he going to work more than 20 hours a week unless weekends are all OT?
Not to mention it will be a student's part time wage, (and assuming that it's not allowance) not the full wage. Hime is 27, she's got a big headstart on him.

Users who are viewing this thread