Choroi desu yo Onigoroshi-san! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Onigoroshi-san Who Sits Next to Me

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>page 15

oh how convenient

now I don't have to read it anymore

I don't think ちょろい translates into obvious here. ちょろい is used here as gullible/naive/easy

Group Leader
I was here purely due to TL-san, but this was wayy funnier than I expected

Also that ribbon was still there until the end, cute

Fed-Kun's army
@Monsieur_Pook

Yeah, I thought about that some. In the end, I went with something that would apply to most of the situation where that would be used. She's in *love* with the MC but doesn't know how to handle it, to a degree she might not even realize she's in love. But to others, it's obvious she is. The last chapter of this volume explains how she fell in love. A pretty thin reason, but for a fluffy, ecchi shounen, good enough a reason.

Fed-Kun's army
Alright, I have 3 chapter backlog so chapter 2 will go up in 3 days. (April 10, 2020) A new chapter will follow every week thereafter unless I fall behind to my obligation to the purchasers.

Fed-Kun's army
Despite being my girlfriend I know nothing about her. That's why I must

Talk to her, get to know her, and eventually hopefully come to like her like a sensible person?

observe her in minute detail!

Whatever, I guess that works too.

Group Leader
A little generic feeling but the characters are likable and play off each other well, and really that's all that matters in a slice of life

Double-page supporter
I have several questions about where she put her stuff away

ivv

Dex-chan lover
sooooooo..... we're now out of the breast pocket era.... now is the era of pussy pockets huh.

Double-page supporter
I dont get how she forced him to date him, but then openly tries to kill him ....... like wot ?

Dex-chan lover
... Strange skill, that... Would a molester get repelled or absorbed...

Users who are viewing this thread