Chotto Ippai! - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - Spring time

Group Leader
It's Spring time in September! If you like the title page art, here it is without the text https://imgur.com/3A4wVEX

Dex-chan lover
That was a mad cute Chiyuri.
I almost expected her to say "okaa-chan" or something of the sort when she was getting poked. Almost.

Dex-chan lover
Already spring in February? That's a southern country for you. And the Japanese still claim they have four seasons.

Dex-chan lover
Spring in February? Please, where I live, we're lucky if we have spring in April.

Dex-chan lover
@mikemil828 And that's south. The southern part of Japan is subtropical, which means the rest to the north is southern temperate. Tokyo, for example, is at the level of the northern tip of Africa, much more south from Rome. I won't deny the winter in the very north of Japan wouldn't be a real winter with a meter of snow, but that's the specialty of the local climate and quite surprising. Tokyo's winter, however, is just numbers on the calendar.

@Kaarme I think your interpretation of 'southern country' is a bit different from mine, by south I meant actually south of the equator.

Dex-chan lover
@mikemil828 That certainly explains any confusion. I merely meant a country that's not so far to the north it would have a genuinely frigid climate. It was my mistake to use such a misleading description in an international place like Mangadex. Sorry about that.

Roast Beef, Duck, Eel, Fried Rice, Onigiri... I want that bento. It sounds so good.

Users who are viewing this thread