Choudokyuu Cheat Akuyaku Reijou no Karei naru Fukushuutan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
This revenge is less "kill bill" and more "winning a cable news argument." Where's the violence? The bloodspray?

Dex-chan lover
So, her mother was the actual noble.
The husband was an incompetent who married into the dukedom and he left his daughter fill out the paperwork.
And original Lunaria was smart enough to make her father an "acting duke" instead of the actual owner of the title.
She then built a strong magic power and finally, at the peak of all her political and magical power, she... committed suicide?

(Edit: an easy fix to the story would have been that the butler did the paperwork instead. Still leaves the butler as a cold individual who basically watched all this bullying unfold until his legitimate mistress decided to take action, but still a better flow than having her show cunning and willpower... then ignoring it for a weak-willed character that takes on torture for long enough to push her to suicide.)

There was also a mismatch in the flow of actions earlier, as the bell started to ring before the new Lunaria actually selected the option.

Overall, the story starts ok, but there are a few inconsistencies. I'll see how it develops, but I have mixed feelings here.
The original probably hoped things would come around, that things would mend on their own, and she wouldn't have to drop the hammer. And in one dark, depressed moment, she felt no strength and thought ending it then and there was best. Besides, if she is the legal head and died like this, the position would move to the next heir, not the step-b!tches or weak father. One final FU to them.

Dex-chan lover
tbh i like this manga but the revenge against the step-mom/sis wasn't satisfied like after all the shit they did to the og villainess and even after they attempted to attack her in this chap all she's gonna do is exiling them?.Not even hitting them with magic??.even the servants who tormented the og V for a years will simply be kicked from the house.Maybe it's still too soon to judge however i hope the author takes the cold and ruthless way of taking revenge instead of the usual sloopy troupe where the fl refuses to kill the scumbags and just "exile them at best " which leads to them trying to kill/harm the fl in the future

Dex-chan lover
tbh i like this manga but the revenge against the step-mom/sis wasn't satisfied like after all the shit they did to the og villainess and even after they attempted to attack her in this chap all she's gonna do is exiling them?.Not even hitting them with magic??.even the servants who tormented the og V for a years will simply be kicked from the house.Maybe it's still too soon to judge however i hope the author takes the cold and ruthless way of taking revenge instead of the usual sloopy troupe where the fl refuses to kill the scumbags and just "exile them at best " which leads to them trying to kill/harm the fl in the future
It depends on how large the dukedom is. And in a feudal society, that could be moving hundreds of miles away with no money, no transport, and no reference for work. The servants are facing a fate worse than death.

Dex-chan lover
The original probably hoped things would come around, that things would mend on their own, and she wouldn't have to drop the hammer. And in one dark, depressed moment, she felt no strength and thought ending it then and there was best. Besides, if she is the legal head and died like this, the position would move to the next heir, not the step-b!tches or weak father. One final FU to them.
Except that she has no heir. It would mostly likely go to the father (husband of the last owner of the title and acting duke) or her brother (direct descendant of the last owner). Both of whom supported the bullying, or at the very least tolerated it.
It would have been all for nothing had Lunaria not been replaced.

Dex-chan lover
It depends on how large the dukedom is. And in a feudal society, that could be moving hundreds of miles away with no money, no transport, and no reference for work. The servants are facing a fate worse than death.
Not to mention the bad work habits they got on this job. Scorning, bullying and stealing from your employers are not going to fly anywhere else. I don't see them correcting themselves overnight, so it would only be a matter of time before they end in jail, should they even find employment.

begone-thot.gif

Dex-chan lover
Is just me? Why is every shoujo villainess manga always have "paperwork" in them?

Dex-chan lover
Phew, I wish those two got beat up too but this is better than violence.
They'll get worse punishment soon enough lol

Dex-chan lover
Ugghhh... You made me cry when you said that you dropped this manga... :qq: :qq:
Bad scanslantor!!!

Dex-chan lover
Is just me? Why is every shoujo villainess manga always have "paperwork" in them?
Quite often, shoujo MCs win by social maneuvering rather than physical overpowering.
In this case, we have a little bit of both, but the main victory is the administrative one.

This is not an absolute rule, but there are many examples in the "villainess" genre where the FMCs are not physically or magically overpowered (a majority in my opinion, but I'm not pretending to have concrete numbers). Sometimes, they're outright underpowered in these fields. But they are generally cunning, with political and economic advantages from either their noble family background and/or from their own business initiatives. In the case of isekai'ed MCs, they often get extra points from modern world knowledge.

So yes, paperwork is often involved in these stories.

Aggregator gang

Because Japan is a culture that is heavy on paperwork. Everything that is to be legal has to be written down and because Europe was and is still like that. There is a proper procedure for everything and only legal paperwork is accepted. Of course back in the day paperwork could be falsified but everything had an official seal on it so such a thing as seal experts existed to prevent that. Still it wasn't full proof.

Supporter
ill release chap 4 either this week or next week then the rest will be for december if no one picks this up
thank-you-happy-message-computer-key.jpg

Love this serie! hope the MC continue like this and destroy all her enemies...

Dex-chan lover
amazing chapter and thank you for continuing it

i wanted her to beat the shit out of them tbh but oh well

Users who are viewing this thread