Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Demonstration of True Power

Dex-chan lover
NIPPON LEG MUSCLES
STRETCHED 10000000 TIMES
CAN RAN FASTER THAN ANYTHING
EVEN GUIDED MISSILE

Dex-chan lover
kinda stupid but isekai

also dude is going to experience what happened to germany and france against russia thanks to not waiting for spring or starting in early summer before lunching an assault.

General Winter is on his way.

So that's why this ability can be so OP. It's like another version of him that also makes him take damage if damaged. Alright.

Dex-chan lover
"this manga looks interesting..." i take it back what i thought the first time i read this manga...

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading this months ago. The level of laugh I had back then and now has not changed. Guiding a missile ahahahahahahahahaha

This manga gets more and more retarded. How are shits like this even approved by their editors

Double-page supporter
This is stupid, sure, but it's that kind of stupid that is still fun. Just depends on how serious you want to take it. Want to see some op shit happen against all odds? Then it's fun. Want things to be balanced or make sense? Eh, likely less fun.

I still give them the benefit of the doubt that maybe they're just beyond crazy geniuses that no mortal human can comprehend their true capabilities, hence why they get away with so much shit. Still better not to think too hard though and just enjoy the ride, just like Aoi did. :D

Dex-chan lover
Teenage girl guided missile technology, coming soon to a battlefield near you. I think I'm gonna go show this chapter to some Fallout modders and hope they become inspired.

Users who are viewing this thread