Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu!

Contributor
@TetsuyaLP
Okay, I hate to be baited (which I don't think you're doing, I hope), but I have to take issue with your entire reply.
It's still trash.
You mean, what I said about "any group that has no politician is doomed", or the "how our world works" bit? If it's the latter, well, nobody questions that, but I believe it'd be worse without administrators (in plural, a single administrator would be no different than an absolute monarchy).
Democracy is the best bad alternative.
First of all, whenever someone thinks "let's vote for this because it's the least/best bad", I get the urge to punch them. That's being apathetic to the political climate, which is the symptom of the weak men who will create hard times. Also, even if they're wrong because my opinion is objectively better than theirs, anyone who can defend their position gets a pass in my book. You're just saying that democracy is good without actually saying why.

Also, am I wrong or are you implying that democracy as a form of government is one where politicians are unneeded?

Dex-chan lover
There's a blonde elf with huge tits and the isekai tag and people wonder how this got an anime.... really?

Pros: isekai with a whole group is better and doesn't scream wish fulfillment. That Buman MILF. Characters are cute, including the MILF. There's magic and stuff like this, but some developments are believable. Elf looks amazing. Buman MILF is a dream. I really like the political scene.

Cons: excessively competent children, to the point they're immersion-breaking, pulling out di ex machinis (yup, multiple gods from multiple cranes) every single time. Not enough scenes with MILF goddess.

Group Leader
@Wolvenworks I'm not the current scanlator but I doubt they will be anymore chapters here since the official volume is about to overtake it. You can always buy the english volume 6 when it releases in January.

Dex-chan lover
@Phymiath assuming i can even buy it when in reality finding english hard copies in jakarta for non-mainstream manga is super fucking hard

Group Leader
@Wolvenworks Yen Press offers a digital version that you can buy on amazon and google play but i don't know if it is avalible in indonesia.

Aggregator gang
@exile
This is how the world works, you cannot have 327.2 million people being polled on every decision to be made, this is why we have representation or not since we had politicians like Bismark and Richelieu that never were elected, even centralized states cannot function with every decision being by a single person.

Not picking a fight here, but that's a false choice. It's one that's been leveraged over and over again for the last 160 years and it's why the American really lost the civil war, WWI and WWII. We have shifted from a republic with a very limited central government, to an oligarchy with a very strong central government. That's why so many people are so upset about 2016. You had someone that wasn't part of the oligarchy gain the central position of power. It literally threatened their graft they had going and was a reverse of that 160 year trend of ever more powerful central governments.

Yes people can make their own decisions. You don't need politicians to make them for you, and you can probably get through the day on your own, the same way your ancestors did in much harder times than this.

Double-page supporter
I really hopping someone pick this one up now, since it seems dropped.

Contributor
The only reason to read this trash is because of the elf and her boobs.

Not surprising she is on all covers, unlike the random Op characters.

I believe the author rely on boobs too much. It is a sign of the lack of creativity for writing an interesting plot and it's for covering weak main characters

I put it on hold for now. I might read it again after it is completed, if I remember this manga existence, that is

One of the translation teams should have put an addendum to chapter 40 that the series was dropped due to an official release, since it was unclear. =P

Now, I gotta buy the digital versions from Yen Press if I wanna see this conclude. :3

Users who are viewing this thread