Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu!

One year hiatus and it finally comes out with a new chapter? Who's been napping at the damn wheel?

Double-page supporter
This manga is good and there is multiple protagonist and the mc is badass and uses brains and elf girl is innocent and all girls are nice

Extremely hyperbolic characters and the story generally makes zero sense. One of the worse I have ever read.

i can already tell its 6 girls one boy super smart making no sense how can you build a nuclear plant out of nothing in a day trashy manwha

There probaly won't be anymore updates for this manga since it's been licensed and Yen Press has already done up to vol 9

@Jzc136 @NKato if you check the official english (and how far ahead it is), that would be the reason why no more scanlations.

MD@Home
hardcore shilling for american imperialism complete with living caricatures for villains and absolute hot takes on war. was fun when it was about an unapologetic businessman getting what he wanted with raw ingenuity and moxie (though it really was just meant for shilling capitalism in hindsight) but when the
magic
shit rolled around things just got dumb. author also has quite the
spanking
fetish I must say.

Perfect example of a chuuni trying to write smart characters by dumbing down everyone else, without bothering to do any research into how things work. Started out fine, a little cringey, but the lack of knowledge started to become very apparent around chapter 15.

Well, if you're just looking for some mindless fun then it's okay, I guess.

Hey can I ask? What's your discord invite link? You said to check but you didn't leave a link, I'm talking about Alien Scans

Users who are viewing this thread