Choukadou Girls - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - Gohdaiger and the Five Comrades

Dex-chan lover
With how the galatea shards are all around the world I think the best move would be to take the initiative and create a lawful good omnipotent figure before some fuckers did something. With a omnipotent character they can practically resolve everything at once. He/she can make the shards disappear ( even the source of it ), grant the living figures their wish ( either go back to their anime/manga or live in this world, even make them able to change size to adjust to the modern world, make living in the modern world more easily for them ). He/she can also just go back to their world when all thing is resolved.

But, well, I guess this is too easy an answer and it will make the series finish too fast so the author won't go with this direction.

Double-page supporter
With how the galatea shards are all around the world I think the best move would be to take the initiative and create a lawful good omnipotent figure before some fuckers did something. With a omnipotent character they can practically resolve everything at once. He/she can make the shards disappear ( even the source of it ), grant the living figures their wish ( either go back to their anime/manga or live in this world, even make them able to change size to adjust to the modern world, make living in the modern world more easily for them ). He/she can also just go back to their world when all thing is resolved.

But, well, I guess this is too easy an answer and it will make the series finish too fast so the author won't go with this direction.
I honestly anticipate that something like that is how the series will end. Maybe soon, maybe not, but I imagine it's how it will end. Probably also with a wife-off where all Haruto's girls have some type of contest to pick who stays behind to become his actual wife, and Nona will be the winner (because she's the original/main girl, and that's just how manga works, main girl always wins)

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I thought the "invading threat" was just a ploy by the Zoom lady to get free 1/6 figurines. Turns out they were real all along?
lmao, I was coming here to comment the same thing. Was also thinking of the possibility that the lady herself created that whatchamacallit enemy since it seems it's as easy as adding the McGuffin material to the figures and they come to life, but I'm not sure. Still find it weird how just her being there with a consciousness after the lady added the thing magically makes the setup of her world connect to the 'real world', though I wanna see where it'll go from here

Dex-chan lover
Mostly unrelated, but I was randomly watching Power Rangers: Time Force the other day.

God, they still have my favorite Opening...
Time Force opening is a BANGER and so was the series.

And the story of that series, from what I remember, was very good... the themes about eugenics and equality were solid, and the main villain's motivations were very compelling and you even start to question his status as a "criminal" after a time.

The first opening.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
so... hmmm...
Bellnoa is an expert with a sword.
Subaru is a master martial artist
Ruu is an expert at shooting
and... Nona has never been beaten in a fight?

Me

Dex-chan lover
so... hmmm...
Bellnoa is an expert with a sword.
Subaru is a master martial artist
Ruu is an expert at shooting
and... Nona has never been beaten in a fight?
I like the way you're thinking.
I just don't know if Nona or Bellnoa gets to go "I'll form the head".

Bellnoa has the team leader vibes, but Nona is best girl, I mean the lead(DP is best girl)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, all those boy pilots are of the archetype of the 80s mecha anime that I would take behind the shed and shoot them in the head. Fucking annoying. Especially Pilot No. 5.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, all those boy pilots are of the archetype of the 80s mecha anime that I would take behind the shed and shoot them in the head. Fucking annoying. Especially Pilot No. 5.
While you're busy doing that, I'll gladly "shoot at Ms. Criselda Hottermann from the back" too:chad::lewd:

Users who are viewing this thread