Choukadou Girls - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Thank You for Playing

Group Leader
The legendary three letters that starts with S and ends with X:
BA98A39BDE7522ACDFAF3BCD0DBAF0DEFE02D206

Dex-chan lover
  • Good to see there's another volume of this ☺️. Seems like the latest chapter is 78 AND it was updated last month so hopefully the series will last a awhile.
  • I'm not old enough to have played these games on the arcade, but old enough to play them on emulators or consoles.
  • NON was super close to getting 69420 score damn ittttt
  • I know the other games (Galaga, Karateka, Pac-Man), but I'm not sure about what Velnoa's playing. Centipede?
  • The true legendary three letters: AAA

Dex-chan lover
Fighter going "E-----H!!" at Nona's exploit got me.

What is Highland Special supposed to be?

Dex-chan lover

I'm at a loss. There is the issue of these being games from Japan, but even then I don't think they would have had an RPG in an arcade machine form. From the age though, i'd think something like the original Zelda, but it doesn't have slimes. With the armor, maybe a dragon quest?

Still, as an arcade machine, I'm at a loss. A bit upset there isn't a Double Dragon though, but NES era games maybe too new. So, something that'd likely be on an Atari.

I assumed it was some sort of Puyo Puyo predecessor puzzle game, but that's a complete guess.

Dex-chan lover

I'm at a loss. There is the issue of these being games from Japan, but even then I don't think they would have had an RPG in an arcade machine form. From the age though, i'd think something like the original Zelda, but it doesn't have slimes. With the armor, maybe a dragon quest?

Still, as an arcade machine, I'm at a loss. A bit upset there isn't a Double Dragon though, but NES era games maybe too new. So, something that'd likely be on an Atari.

It's Hydlide Special, the 1986 Famicom version of the original Hydlide game (released 1984).

Dex-chan lover
It's Hydlide Special, the 1986 Famicom version of the original Hydlide game (released 1984).
Thanks, panel does check out, though still not sure what was that bit about splitting the body (never played it, but the only thing splitting i recall from YouTube playthroughs was girl splitting into fairies in the intro).

Dex-chan lover
Retro games...man its been a while since i played one, never on an arcade through, just pinball on my area for some sad reason

Users who are viewing this thread