Choukadou Girls - Vol. 6 Ch. 51 - Dancing at the Camp Meeting

Dex-chan lover
honestly it's been so long i forgot that Haruto is bad with women.
I wonder how'd he react once he finally meets Kogare, will it be the same as when Kogare is still a child, or will there be a change.

Dex-chan lover
I'm never retiring as a Subarufag, but this new character is making me waver. Maybe that "foreigner on a distant land" setting of hers is something I relate to subconsciously.

Dex-chan lover
The other figurine girls still have their anime/game, but not Ruu 😢

I hope Ruu's company make an animated series or a sequel/spinoff or something at least

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Eh, I ship it. :meguu:
She can be the "normal" safe irl choice for Haruto during one of those sad Arcs where he loses the figure waifus in some way and has to settle before she lets him go so he can be truly happy. You know, standard losing heroine stuff :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Subaru letting Haruto have his moment, what a gal.

Ok... about the endgame of this... couldn't Kusabi just... "up-scale" all of them?

Don't get me wrong, platonic love for the characters and all that, but ignoring Haruto (still salty over Ruu's situation)... they deserve to have a chance to live life outside of this little circle.

They should be able to choose what they want to do with their newfound life, they can stay with Haruto if they want or try to find something(one) else.

Sure, a few rules on how to use their powers would be good, as some of them have literal reality-bending powers, but I doubt any of them want to cause problems to others.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Veering close to the Madarame vibe in Genshiken. After two tortuous series, Madarame ended up with the gaijin girl in a totally not forced situation, nosir.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this is setting up kuriko being a living statue.
Holy shit that would be an amazing twist :meguupog:
Maybe that's partly why Haruto is comfortable around her, but we'll see.

I don't really see it happening though, the chances are low. Would love to be wrong in this case though.

Dex-chan lover
So, what is the ideal ending for this series? MC finds a way to send those girls back to an ideal world of their choosing, or find a way to give them the ability to shift from 1/6 form to a normal human form that is without their 1/6's power(to blend into normal society?
Or will it be just the status quo all the way?

Dex-chan lover
So, what is the ideal ending for this series? MC finds a way to send those girls back to an ideal world of their choosing, or find a way to give them the ability to shift from 1/6 form to a normal human form that is without their 1/6's power(to blend into normal society?
Or will it be just the status quo all the way?
One thing I've been observing is that there has been VERY little change to the status quo with this series - a character is introduced, an issue is introduced, the issue is resolved, and everyone is happy again. I think it's likely that the ending will be relatively ambiguous, but given the fact that it is not as if the author has not been actively moving the plot forward (though generally with very little weight due to the lighthearted nature of the series) I think there is also a chance that he'd end with something more similar to the second option you suggested. As for sending them back to their original worlds, I would personally consider that to be a Bad End situation and probably something the author would avoid considering that they've been giving everyone who've left the stage relatively happy endings.

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Has there actually ever been a manga ending where the MC ends up with a foreigner? Usually when they get introduced, they have no chance since it's so late in the story. Worse odds than a childhood friend

Users who are viewing this thread