Choukadou Girls - Vol. 8 Ch. 71 - One Day, a Prince

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, I'm surprised that MC didn't use other characters to beat that Prince in-game character in to a pulp out of jealousy.

Thanks for the new chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Bizarre, because Saudi is really diversifying their riches irl though their Vision 2030 project, so I suppose this chapter is based off of that. I follow boxing and Riyadh Season cards have been the mega fight events that boxing fans look forward to.

Dex-chan lover
Bizarre, because Saudi is really diversifying their riches irl though their Vision 2030 project, so I suppose this chapter is based off of that. I follow boxing and Riyadh Season cards have been the mega fight events that boxing fans look forward to.
He's actually more like the tech-savvy Prince Hamdan of Dubai. Unlike the ruthless and ultraconservative (but dangerously bad with money) MbS from Saudi, Hamdan wants to diversify Dubai's wealth into more reasonable investments in technology. MbS by contrast is making the same mistakes Hamdan's dad did by investing in utopian mega-construction projects. Riyadh's investment into sports have actually resulted in damaging those sports' popularity abroad and have not yielded much benefits for Saudi coffers. Hamdan is instead turning Dubai into the Arab world's gaming hub, which is proving fo be a better-yielding investment.

Also, the guy is Sandhurst-educated and is a real military officer, unlike MbS who basically grew up as a typical trustfund baby Saudi prince.

Dex-chan lover
Genie/Arabic girl outfits mmmhmmm 👌
Would never have thought I'd see Subaru in it.

I'm just a little miffed that her outfit censors her underwear since the pants are see-through, but not her sandals.

Dex-chan lover
resulted in damaging those sports' popularity abroad and have not yielded much benefits for Saudi coffers
Boxing fans are split but most are with the Saudi takeover because they make the dream fights happen. I have heard that the events haven't eked out profits (especially the Fury-Usyk megafight) but I believe their goal isn't to make profits primarily, but to make Saudi a sports fan destination and boost their tourism brand.

Time will tell if it works.

Dex-chan lover
Common Saudi Gamer Prince W

Even more based for the Arabian Dancer DLC skin.

Group Leader
You know I feel like that I need to know what the Prince's name means.
Mutabbal-7.jpg
Muhallebi-Recipe-card.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I just realized that Mutabbal Muhalabiyah is a male Pullum Purna, not Rashid. He's parodying another SFEX character, like how Subaru is basically EX's Hokuto.

Users who are viewing this thread