Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Exterminating Bandits

Power Uploader
What are you even talking about? Ive watched dozens, hundreds of TV shows and movies. Everybody knows that silencers make guns silent, and that a gunshot wound makes the victim fall to the ground instantly dead unless it is a limb shot.

/s incase it wasn't obvious. To add to your point this was also in a cave, which would make a gunshot even louder with the echo/reverberation

He has wind magic so he could theoreticallly use that to dampen any sound.

Dex-chan lover
I was trying to figure out why I added this manga to follow list, then reread from chp 2 and noticed the Monica tiddy fanservice and understood. Any artist that draws full on detailed protruding nipples instead of the lazy flat pasties deserves my attention. Here's hoping it wasn't just a bait and switch in only the first few chapters, lol.
This is truly a post of culture.

It probably is bait and switch though, every chapter has a naked MC, sometimes in weird poses too

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for mass release!

And once again mc naivety strikes again. It was a given hed fight humans too.
At least this time he actually had to learn what his mistake nearly caused.
What are you even talking about? Ive watched dozens, hundreds of TV shows and movies. Everybody knows that silencers make guns silent, and that a gunshot wound makes the victim fall to the ground instantly dead unless it is a limb shot.

/s incase it wasn't obvious. To add to your point this was also in a cave, which would make a gunshot even louder with the echo/reverberation
If i remember right his guns don't use explosive type power but wind magic which would likely lessen the noise to a extent, probably not enough to make it silent but it might be enough to make it quiet enough to be ignored.

Dex-chan lover
lol, I'm glad the author actually punished the MC with his naivety and blunder on this chapter, where his dumb decision to let the bandits alive resulted in the kids getting kidnapped, and one even almost getting raped.

This is different compared to other fantasy manga series, where the MC always thinks that the world is all rainbows and sunshine, even after they clearly made bad decisions that ended up in chaos.
I mean he realises his mistake, then in the cave immediately makes it again so I'm not so sure he did tbh. I will agree this series has more realistic characters though. MC isn't an innocent snowflake but at the same time some of his choices are kinda off.

Dex-chan lover
At least this time he actually had to learn what his mistake nearly caused.

If i remember right his guns don't use explosive type power but wind magic which would likely lessen the noise to a extent, probably not enough to make it silent but it might be enough to make it quiet enough to be ignored.
I never know a blowdart that is so loud that needs a silencer

Dex-chan lover
I never know a blowdart that is so loud that needs a silencer
Blowdarts don't send out projectiles at supersonic speeds like a gun does, there's definitely a sound but a surpressor/silencer might be able to muzzle some of that as it's not explosive energy that causes it, but wind energy, think of what a wind tunnel sounds like, there are ways to prevent sound from escaping, but the problem with bullets is that the explosive energy would destroy most methods to "silence" it fully, that might be able to be done with pure gas piston energy.

Dex-chan lover

guessing but in those cirscuntance the silenced gunshot sound like normal to medium fart noise in the middle of a cave, that alert an experienced assasin or an paranoid high ranking bandit but thats not the case

Fed-Kun's army
It's not like I hate the hesitation to kill trope, but it felt a little too dragged on.

Aggregator gang
Wow I forgot that this series was a thing!

Thnx for the hardwork Uploader!!

Dex-chan lover
Blowdarts don't send out projectiles at supersonic speeds like a gun does, there's definitely a sound but a surpressor/silencer might be able to muzzle some of that as it's not explosive energy that causes it, but wind energy, think of what a wind tunnel sounds like, there are ways to prevent sound from escaping, but the problem with bullets is that the explosive energy would destroy most methods to "silence" it fully, that might be able to be done with pure gas piston energy.
this made me remember when Mythbusters made a supersonic ping-pong ball "blowdart"
now that I think about it, it does seem quite loud
not sure how a silencer work on that, tho

Dex-chan lover
guessing but in those cirscuntance the silenced gunshot sound like normal to medium fart noise in the middle of a cave, that alert an experienced assasin or an paranoid high ranking bandit but thats not the case
There were no experienced assassins or paranoid, high ranking bandits around. There were only two-bit regular bandits. There was only a single lookout outside, despite the bandits knowing the village is now alert after the kidnapping and there are experienced adventurers currently in the village. The guard, furthermore, was standing right next to the fire, destroying his night vision, and concentrating on anything but keeping an eye on the forest. So, yeah, they were as lousy bandits as you can find. They were probably also so noisy that they wouldn't have heard anything.

Users who are viewing this thread