Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Exterminating Bandits

Dex-chan lover
I was trying to figure out why I added this manga to follow list, then reread from chp 2 and noticed the Monica tiddy fanservice and understood. Any artist that draws full on detailed protruding nipples instead of the lazy flat pasties deserves my attention. Here's hoping it wasn't just a bait and switch in only the first few chapters, lol.

Dex-chan lover
lol, I'm glad the author actually punished the MC with his naivety and blunder on this chapter, where his dumb decision to let the bandits alive resulted in the kids getting kidnapped, and one even almost getting raped.

This is different compared to other fantasy manga series, where the MC always thinks that the world is all rainbows and sunshine, even after they clearly made bad decisions that ended up in chaos.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for he chapters :wooow:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Its been a while since i last read the WN
He is still kinda naive later but not as bad as before. He eventually will go all out during the Civil war arc. He kills so much that it actually make him hate himself but knows it is neccessary

Dex-chan lover
Just saying but even with the silencer that shot would have alerted the whole cave.
Guns are loud and the silence don't remove the dound like that.
What are you even talking about? Ive watched dozens, hundreds of TV shows and movies. Everybody knows that silencers make guns silent, and that a gunshot wound makes the victim fall to the ground instantly dead unless it is a limb shot.

/s incase it wasn't obvious. To add to your point this was also in a cave, which would make a gunshot even louder with the echo/reverberation

Dex-chan lover
Good chapter release.
I forgot this was a rather solid series and am glad I picked it up back then.

Dex-chan lover
What are you even talking about? Ive watched dozens, hundreds of TV shows and movies. Everybody knows that silencers make guns silent, and that a gunshot wound makes the victim fall to the ground instantly dead unless it is a limb shot.

/s incase it wasn't obvious. To add to your point this was also in a cave, which would make a gunshot even louder with the echo/reverberation
Does he not use compressed air through wind magic as replacement for gunpowder or something? I forget, should probably go reread again.

Users who are viewing this thread