Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Festival

Dex-chan lover
Probably some old isekai'd Japanese guy spreading nip culture from god know how many centuries prior, heck the elves have kimonos and hakamas, bon odori etc.
Unfortunately it's not well explained in the novel either why they have similar clothing and architecture as japanese, but i do love when they make elves a little unique instead your usual forest dwelling humanoid with bow living in the tree houses with fantasy clothing, remind me of Elder Scrolls elves where each of elves have their own unique culture, architecture and tradition.

So has Allen realized that this is basically a marriage ceremony yet?

also, is this just a thing in Japan because Ascendance of a bookworm did it too?
A festival with fruit throwing culture is a real thing.
Author did put a unique twist tho.
And i believe Allen didnt know yet.
No one bother to explain it to him properly.
Anna might hear more about it when she get dressed.

😂 This is basicly single people messing up with new couple lol.

Dex-chan lover
Hey
Did you miss conversing with me so much that you had to tag me here? You should've tagged me the last chapter, when Ana got told she had no business prying into Allen's secrets, you petty prick
is her affection for him "telegraphed clearly"
I skimmed through this chapter, are they still at the stage where they talk via telegraph? I thought the conclusion of our previous discussion was that they are already an item, and as such, Ana is free to demand anything from Allen
enough for you now?
I appreciate that you care about my opinion on this manga so much that you had to seek me out, but I dropped it this chapter. In spite of the author's best efforts to make her appear as such, I just don't find Anastasia likeable; and I don't think it is productive of me to continue reading a manga I don't like just so I can continue having these conversations

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A festival with fruit throwing culture is a real thing.
Author did put a unique twist tho.
And i believe Allen didnt know yet.
No one bother to explain it to him properly.
Anna might hear more about it when she get dressed.

😂 This is basicly single people messing up with new couple lol.
It's a good way to deal with jealousy lol

Did you miss conversing with me so much that you had to tag me here?
Yes, actually. <3

Especially now that we've had not one, but two chapters of them talking about Ana's feelings for MC. At this point, I'm sure even you picked up on them!

I skimmed through this chapter, are they still at the stage where they talk via telegraph? I thought the conclusion of our previous discussion was that they are already an item, and as such, Ana is free to demand anything from Allen
There was no conclusion. I told you that she's clearly been attracted to him for a while, and that she declared them the closest thing to an item their society would allow. You turned around and came at me with a "SHE DIDN'T DO NOTHIN'! THIS RELATIONSHIP IS PLATONIC AND PROFESSIONAL! THAT HANDKERCHIEF COULD MEAN ANYTHING!". The story basically went on to immediately focus on their obvious attraction and relationship, as if to spite you.
I appreciate that you care about my opinion on this manga so much that you had to seek me out, but I dropped it this chapter. In spite of the author's best efforts to make her appear as such, I just don't find Anastasia likeable; and I don't think it is productive of me to continue reading a manga I don't like just so I can continue having these conversations
I'll miss you, buddy. :(

Dex-chan lover
Yes, actually. <3

Especially now that we've had not one, but two chapters of them talking about Ana's feelings for MC. At this point, I'm sure even you picked up on them!

There was no conclusion. I told you that she's clearly been attracted to him for a while, and that she declared them the closest thing to an item their society would allow. You turned around and came at me with a "SHE DIDN'T DO NOTHIN'! THIS RELATIONSHIP IS PLATONIC AND PROFESSIONAL! THAT HANDKERCHIEF COULD MEAN ANYTHING!". The story basically went on to immediately focus on their obvious attraction and relationship, as if to spite you.

I'll miss you, buddy. :(
Keep tagging hin until atleast next chapter. He wanna see his reaction to that lol.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation, @saebascans . That was a cute episode, sugary enough to give me diabetes.
Some may think it's going slow, but after all the struggle Ana and Allen have been through, sure they have earned the right to relax a bit. :giggle:

With all the elves playing wingmen, things have now definitely been set in motion and cannot be stopped. We all know where this is going and we like it. :win:

And the Elf Queen on page 5 instantly reminded me of this old meme:
781.png

Rules are meant to be bent, aren't they?;)

Dex-chan lover
Ana's feelings for MC
Have I ever questioned them? My first comment in that thread called her "entitled tsundere princess" ffs
she's clearly been attracted to him for a while
How does that contradict
THIS RELATIONSHIP IS PLATONIC AND PROFESSIONAL!
?
You equate them independently having feelings for one another to them being in a romantic relationship, with all the responsibilities that relationship entails - and I don't.
them the closest thing to an item their society would allow
Which is not an item.
Keep tagging hin until atleast next chapter. He wanna see his reaction to that lol.
I've read the spoilers, thankyouverymuch, that's still missing the point I am making; or rather, it addresses it a tad too late

Last edited:
Have I ever questioned them? My first comment in that thread called her "entitled tsundere princess" ffs
Allen, for one, still has misconceptions about the extent of her affection, judging by ch.27 p.10. He is a valued and trusted asset, he knows that much, and he might suspect there is a degree of affection from Ana, but the "romantically" part is not as "clearly" telegraphed by Ana, and is a moot point anyway, given

You insisted Allen was somehow too dense to notice their mutual attraction. Yet literally everyone involved has been clear on the nature of their relationship. You're the only one that missed the fact that they're as close to "together" as can be from the moment she declared him hers in public.

Which is not an item.
It's the next best thing! You know, like "Maybe stop hiding shit from me already; You're my special person." level.

Dex-chan lover
You insisted Allen was somehow too dense to notice their mutual attraction.
The extent of it at the very least - again, the somehow part is ch.27 p.10. Whatever the extent of affection he suspects she might have for him, she has not made it clear to him how much he's allowed to act upon his suspicions. Which she should, if she is to demand equal things from Allen.
they're as close to "together" as can be
Boy am I glad I dropped this manga about this perpetually platonic relationship between Allen and Ana, because there is nothing Ana could conceivably do to turn their relationship into a romantic one. Let's cheer on them being stuck in a limbo of unresolved feelings! Until Ana is married off, of course
It's the next best thing!
Where she gets to marry some foreign prince or whatever, and keep Allen as an orbiter who mustn't dare look at any other woman! I don't consider "the next best thing" to be enough here.

Dex-chan lover

How does that contradict

?
You equate them independently having feelings for one another to them being in a romantic relationship, with all the responsibilities that relationship entails - and I don't.

Which is not an item.

I've read the spoilers, thankyouverymuch, that's still missing the point I am making; or rather, it addresses it a tad too late
I'm happy that you have been paying attention to our conversations. ;)

Dex-chan lover
I would say "I usually skip this part" but this is nice too
Lets goo!!

Dex-chan lover
Boy am I glad I dropped this manga about this perpetually platonic relationship between Allen and Ana, because there is nothing Ana could conceivably do to turn their relationship into a romantic one. Let's cheer on them being stuck in a limbo of unresolved feelings! Until Ana is married off, of course
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. 😩

I had elaborated enough in the past about that point and I won't waste my time and energy twice. Different worlds, different social rules. This is not our modern society with hook-up culture. Plus, both are quite inexperienced in the matter. So, of course things are going slow by our standards. So what?

Double-page supporter
Not such an eventful chapter, but it was better than nothing, I guess.

Thanks for the chap, sebas.

Users who are viewing this thread