Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Festival

Dex-chan lover
Different worlds, different social rules
As it stands, I am not an isekai nobleman. I see romance through the lens of "hook-up culture" or whatever your impression of modern romance media is. Even within the framework of this manga, this relationship does not work, not unless Ana and Allen decide to go agains said social rules, otherwise it concludes in the scenario described in this post of mine. The scenario which my hook-up culutre brain does not consider positive or romantic.
Plus, both are quite inexperienced in the matter
Am I in the wrong to call Ana out when her lack of experience prevents her from considering things from Allen's perspective? Experience or not, that's a flaw worth pointing out. Otherwise, we can start ignoring Amy's flaws for reasons as arbitrary as "being inexperienced".
So, of course things are going slow by our standards
Not an issue with me. The issue I have is, "putting the cart before the horse", if we're talking about horses for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAA...

GASP

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA....

OMFG what the actual fuck, that is the funniest shit!

I mean, even without the edible it was funny.

Dex-chan lover
wait... so this festival's main purpose is to get the couple excited during the chase/attack which leads to sex later or during... and also a way for all the single people to get revenge on the couple for being a couple?

man... if only that was a thing in reality. A paintball war against couples which either ends in misery for the couple or angst for the singles if they fail. xD

Users who are viewing this thread