Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Festival

Dex-chan lover
This arc judging from the pace, should last for at least another 2 or 3. Then after that, no more fun and games and the story will head into another arc

Dex-chan lover
Shit my mind wasn't following the plot. Idk how it went to Ana bein thirsty for allen and then to ball wars

Dex-chan lover
Flower crown, flower chaplet, flower wreath, or just chaplet or wreath to be more general are all fine.

Dex-chan lover
I would like to read the web novel, at what chapter should i start to catch up to this chapter ?

Dex-chan lover
Dude, just fucking carry her and run like hell.

Thanks for the translation.

avmzio.jpg

Last edited:
Group Leader
I would like to read the web novel, at what chapter should i start to catch up to this chapter ?
yea 57-58 as @Heavenstar said, but i'd say start from 55, so that it will be easy to transition into the story and also keep an eye on side chapters in raws, as further side chapters aren't translated

Dex-chan lover
Way to flex your hubby potential there, Allen :lul:

Talking about the kid of course, everyone already knows he's too OP to let something like a fruit shower stop true love

Dex-chan lover
yea 57-58 as @Heavenstar said, but i'd say start from 55, so that it will be easy to transition into the story and also keep an eye on side chapters in raws, as further side chapters aren't translated
In regards to the side stories, Kakuyomu has them. Unfortunately it's in raw Japanese so you would have to google translate it or MTL it.

Users who are viewing this thread