Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Summer Research

Dex-chan lover
I like the parallels

The MC who wants the villainess to survive is proactive, taking any loot that was seen in the story for his goal unlike the villain, oops I mean the "heroine" who probably is a reincarnator and will only move according to the set script given to her and now she's slowly losing those benefits because of our down bad MC and it looks like she hasnt realized it yet.

I hope she doesnt get any any redemption arc or falls in love with the MC because that would be fucking dumb in this story. Esp with how she's being written to look like she could play around with the country as she pleases if given the power.

ed

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for picking it up. Great series.

How many chapters behind the RAW are we?

Dex-chan lover
There was a deleted last chapter? Mind telling?
I checked just now, Syosetu listing was pulled entirely. And apparently migrated to Kakiyomu.
You can tell by the singular upload date of "Feb 27, 2021". They deleted and moved it entirely when completed.

I think the final "Amy" side story chapter earned a lot of flame comments, due to the way Syosetu separates R15/R18.
It's not so much of a spoiler, as futher indication of genre shift/sloppiness/lack of focus by the author, IMO.

Referring to my original comment: I felt this story went off the rails in the second act, with Deus Ex Machina.
I more greatly enjoyed the underdog "exploiting a buggy game" aspect we had here in the first act.
  • My LN recommendation instead: "Only I Know This World Is a Game" by Usbar. (The WN/LN, less the Manga.)
    It is much more on-topic and focused. Has good arcs. And ending. Usbar has a lot of experience writing.

• My second LN recommendation in this vein (also by Usbar, surprise surprise): "I'm Not The Hero!". (The WN/LN, less the manga.)
    It is still in progress, both WN and LN. But it also adds the elements characteristic to Usbar works.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Distracted by how the boobs seem to change size and the guy's nips seem to move... I'll bonk myself.

Anyway, is the always add punctuation in speech bubbles rule really a thing? Can't remember if I always do that...

Dex-chan lover
At first I was really interested in Allen's adventuring and doing ground works to "save the villainess". But now we reach this part, it's really annoying to see all these characters and how it played out.

Like it's all back to the same course. The "suppose to be villainess" actually isn't a sinister noble but a well-conducted lady, the "suppose to be heroine" for some reason (usually also being a reincarnator) turned into a bad person.

You can remove the "suppose..." half and nothing will change, still a good person being bullied and a bad person has a group of lackey to be the yes-man. Characters just switch roles, there are no changes in their dynamic and the changes in personality are absolutely not justify properly.
As it happens with popular genres, they get flooded with talentless hacks that copypaste tropes without a regard for their context.
Wonder when Otome Heroine that are this, but with the main character being a heroine in a shoddy villianess manga will get popular as the next step

Dex-chan lover
thanks for working on this.

Even though its mtl its been qc'd well enough that you hardly notice. You're doing a great job.(y)

Double-page supporter
So, on the topic of the manner of speech: in contrast to the artificially girly 'heroine', the 'villainess' talks almost like a guy. So instead of a stereotypical 'noble lady' this story has basically a tomboy-ish villainess.

Dex-chan lover
wooooooow the heroine is reincarnated too???? never seen that before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yawn.
Nice shower scenes though I do believe in equality.
Anyway anastasias skirt isnt short enough.

Users who are viewing this thread