Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Future Queen

Dex-chan lover
It has become quite a trend from authors who copy paste the villainess genre without getting the actual point.
First they make the Villainess into undoubtedly morally correct even without the reincarny overwrite, but since they still want an antagonist, they turn the heroine into a villainess and create a weird relationship with the original harem, making them cartoonishly evil, stupid, mind controlled or something, with the villainess getting either them back or some new dude that is some variety of Dog by personality.
It is a dumb form of wanting to have a cake and eat it to, the MC is supposed to be the underdog, yet also morally flawless, while also representing conservative values positively
That's part of it for the story, but it's not really all that unrealistic if you think about some of the people who play otome games (same holds true for males btw who play dating sims) for the hero or heroine to be kind of scummy, that said i have seen a few where they aren't scummy too.
That being said, in this case the main wild card isn't either the villainess or the heroine, it's the mc, and it's his story, both the villainess and heroine are essentially secondary characters to tell his story.

I get why it annoys people (and it is refreshing when the villainess and heroine both aren't villainous), but it's kind of strange that people are surprised about this to me considering the genre is about the villainess not being scummy.

Dex-chan lover
MC can just kill the bitch FMC without any suspicion on him or princess with his stealth...like bruh he's talk big but doing dumb

Dex-chan lover
where have i seen this before that reincarnators a and b duke it out in the new world?
Isn't it called "The one with the villainess", except they don't really duke it out directly but the villainess keeps countering the heroine's plans?

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it called "The one with the villainess", except they don't really duke it out directly but the villainess keeps countering the heroine's plans?
it was meant sarcastic as in this trope has been overused. this is probably the third manga of this type i've seen so far.

Dex-chan lover
It my be cliche at this point, but I do love the trope of two reincarnated going at each others throats.

Thanks Trident for always giving your all on these translations it really shows.
Oh and welcome back, I'm sure we all missed your efforts.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for uploading!

MC should accelerate his plans just a bit; make sure he cock-blocks everything the 'game protag' will do or try to obtain.
It's nice he already made his move years prior so he just needs to step up just a bit more and probably also get some attention off from the princess and to him so he can deviate the kingdom's fate to a more favorable one.

Fed-Kun's army
For those who are wondering what happens in the novel...

Amy ends up being forced into prostitution after having her voice permanently taken away by Anastasia at the end of the story and is raped and treated so poorly that it's implied that she eventually dies from the abuse and disease stemming from it.

Frankly, the extra chapter that added this info soured my opinion of the story and the protagonists. Yes, she deserved to be punished for what she did, but just execute her if you want to be rid of her, not stoop to her level and torture someone in such a way. Hell, put her healing powers to use and have her do some good (especially since she could no longer be a threat at that point).

I mean, there is another with a similar premise, The One Within the Villainess where the main character villainess is an actual psychopath and yet the reincarnator still loves her and tries her best to change her fate, which in turn actually changes the villainess' motivation. Give it a shot, pretty good read
Im already read it all 🥹 , I check villainess mangas like every month unironically have all the good ones read :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
@Thunderbrownie
@Antinomy

at the very end, the bitch will be a sex slave for the miners. She will die of STDs. She won't be sorry even at the very end.
Wow, what a bitch she is if that's true. Also, well deserved.

Seems in line though, since an earlier chapter spoiler mentioned that
the villainess becomes a sex slave to bandits before being sold in the regular story's timeline

Dex-chan lover
@Thunderbrownie
@Antinomy

at the very end, the bitch will be a sex slave for the miners. She will die of STDs. She won't be sorry even at the very end.
Wow, what a bitch she is if that's true. Also, well deserved.

Seems in line though, since an earlier chapter spoiler mentioned that
the villainess becomes a sex slave to bandits before being sold in the regular story's timeline
Well...
that almost happen, and looking at Amy last scene, i kind of sorry and not at the same time, idk it's kind of weird where it's pitiful to read

Users who are viewing this thread