Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Future Queen

Supporter
Watching as her world crumbles around her is gonna be fun.
madarame-genshiken.gif

Dex-chan lover
Man what up with the leople reincarnated into felmale heroine body in these otome game type being complete psycho. Like damn you will ruined a whole ass kingdom just to get some dicks?
I mean, just look at some of the hardcore Genshin players, Harry Potter readers, or some hardcore fans of gatcha / otome romance games. It's not that unreasonable to think that some people, if given the chance to be in their favorite fictional universe, would legitimately go and try to make it about them.

Hell, I know that if I were sent to the world of Tokyo Afterschool Summoners, I'd probably end up falling in love and causing the end of the world since there's only one timeline out of an infinite number of timelines where you won't cause a loop in time. If I've lived a good life so far with very little wants, then I can only imagine what it'd be like for someone who's lived such a rough life where the only "human connection" you have is from your favorite otome/gatcha game. They'd probably see it as a compensation for their old life. Something along the lines of "I've suffered so much in the past, so why can't I enjoy the opportunity I have now?"

Double-page supporter
"This EXACT SAME PLOT IVE READ 23879428394 TIMES REEEE" - Some people whining about this manga (yet still reading).

They literally haven't because MC isn't putting the entire world's focus onto him at every step like nearly every "mob reincarnator" series does. Probably why many keep reading. The wrinkle in the plot gives a touch of difference....

Also people will read the same school life manga and never bitch about plots being the exact same. Idk why people make a massive deal when its isekai/villianess/etc ones being similar?

Sure he gets high grades, but as noted, they expect the only commoner to be in Class A to have such capacity (or close to it), also as has been alluded to, most of the nobles in this kingdom are corrupt/incompetent.

That the vile pos Amy hopefully has stunted growth in the end despite her supposedly clearing "hard mode" because of MC influence/ability.

Also, MC still has the life saving rings, so theoretically he can pass one to the "villainess" if it comes down to it, which is probably an entire plot point later on. (No need to confirm/deny, it just makes too much sense with there being two of them for it not to be).

Dex-chan lover
What chapter in WN should I start reading to continue from this?
Also damn I kind of feel bad for Amy after I read the spoiler. I mean, my moral is a bit fucky but that's a tad too much.
Okay nevermind I went ahead and read the WN myself and it's weak as fuck.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
That stupid prince really pissed me off

Hilariously, in the WN this is actually explored, as well as why he falls in love with Amy.

When talking about the game, Allen all but outright says Anastasia only counts as a "villainess" because the prince is a spoiled, stupid manchild unwilling to do any work. He hates Anastasia because of her noblesse obligue character, which would make him be responsible, and falls in love with Amy because she enables him and tells him he's perfect as he is. And then, after the duel (which, by the way, is actually rigged so Anastasia can't win no matter what, because the referee is literally one of the prince's servants) he sells her to their enemy empire, where she gets gangraped into insanity and then given a cursed sword when that's not enough to make her fight her kingdom. Yeah. It's clear the prince was a piece of shit even in the game, he just happened to be the "good guy" because the protagonist wanted to fuck him

THAT MOTHERFUCKING BITCH! I HOPE SHE GETS RAN OVER BY 10 COWS AND THAT SHE GETS A STUBBED TOE WHENEVER SHE GETS CLOSE TO FURNITURE! Anyways... thanks for the chapter!
She definetly gets ran over at the just no by some 10 cows but by 10-15 soldiers

Dex-chan lover
They aren't all reincarnated as the female heroine, some are so self absorbed that they will invent new forms of magic, so they can body snatch and replace the heroine, when they find themselves reborn as a villager.
Wasn't there a manga where we follow the original heroine POV where she avoid such kind of body theft ?

For those who are wondering what happens in the novel...

Amy ends up being forced into prostitution after having her voice permanently taken away by Anastasia at the end of the story and is raped and treated so poorly that it's implied that she eventually dies from the abuse and disease stemming from it.

Frankly, the extra chapter that added this info soured my opinion of the story and the protagonists. Yes, she deserved to be punished for what she did, but just execute her if you want to be rid of her, not stoop to her level and torture someone in such a way. Hell, put her healing powers to use and have her do some good (especially since she could no longer be a threat at that point).

dude you have even read the novel properly she became the witch of envy that could break and mind control you by her words alone her presence alone was a threat as if they would've spared would've manipulated the people of the newly found kingdom and probably would've turned the tables for both the MC and the villainess. And they just forced her into prostitution not into sexual abuse and it was a pretty reasonable punishement for someone who planned such vile shit for villainess. Heck she would've probably done better in that profession given her blessing actually elevates her beauty

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't there a manga where we follow the original heroine POV where she avoid such kind of body theft ?
Yeah, Otome Game no Heroine de Saikyou Survival matches that description.
Reincarnator 1 is born into a game world she recognizes, but not as the protagonist and far too early to play a role in the game's story. However R1 is able to develop a magic for soul and memory transfer into a new body. R1 locates the heroine and tries to forcibly transfer into the girl's body. The heroine survives the attempt, but is infused with the memories and knowledge of R1.

Heroine is disgusted by the callousness of her fate and tries to walk away from her destiny, determined to live her life with disregard to the game's story.

Another girl, Reincarnator 2, is born into the world and also recognizes her position, but is distraught to find that she is a doomed rival to the heroine and tries to prevent her execution by influencing events that seal her fate.

Meanwhile R1's magic succeeds in its original purpose and she transfers into another young girl. Using her knowledge of the game and heroine, she is currently trying to be falsely recognized as the lost daughter to nobility and take the role of the story's heroine.

Dex-chan lover
Hilariously, in the WN this is actually explored, as well as why he falls in love with Amy.

When talking about the game, Allen all but outright says Anastasia only counts as a "villainess" because the prince is a spoiled, stupid manchild unwilling to do any work. He hates Anastasia because of her noblesse obligue character, which would make him be responsible, and falls in love with Amy because she enables him and tells him he's perfect as he is. And then, after the duel (which, by the way, is actually rigged so Anastasia can't win no matter what, because the referee is literally one of the prince's servants) he sells her to their enemy empire, where she gets gangraped into insanity and then given a cursed sword when that's not enough to make her fight her kingdom. Yeah. It's clear the prince was a piece of shit even in the game, he just happened to be the "good guy" because the protagonist wanted to fuck him
yikes the author seems to be putting their fetish on full blast in a not fun way lmao

Dex-chan lover

dude you have even read the novel properly she became the witch of envy that could break and mind control you by her words alone her presence alone was a threat as if they would've spared would've manipulated the people of the newly found kingdom and probably would've turned the tables for both the MC and the villainess. And they just forced her into prostitution not into sexual abuse and it was a pretty reasonable punishement for someone who planned such vile shit for villainess. Heck she would've probably done better in that profession given her blessing actually elevates her beauty
"prostitution" in which she have no right to refuse. as her power is basically sealed. and i'm happy with that development

Dex-chan lover
For those who are wondering what happens in the novel...

Amy ends up being forced into prostitution after having her voice permanently taken away by Anastasia at the end of the story and is raped and treated so poorly that it's implied that she eventually dies from the abuse and disease stemming from it.

Frankly, the extra chapter that added this info soured my opinion of the story and the protagonists. Yes, she deserved to be punished for what she did, but just execute her if you want to be rid of her, not stoop to her level and torture someone in such a way. Hell, put her healing powers to use and have her do some good (especially since she could no longer be a threat at that point).
she deserves it since its stated in the version of the world where the MC didn't intervene she did the same thing if not worst to the heroine.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Otome Game no Heroine de Saikyou Survival matches that description.
Reincarnator 1 is born into a game world she recognizes, but not as the protagonist and far too early to play a role in the game's story. However R1 is able to develop a magic for soul and memory transfer into a new body. R1 locates the heroine and tries to forcibly transfer into the girl's body. The heroine survives the attempt, but is infused with the memories and knowledge of R1.

Heroine is disgusted by the callousness of her fate and tries to walk away from her destiny, determined to live her life with disregard to the game's story.

Another girl, Reincarnator 2, is born into the world and also recognizes her position, but is distraught to find that she is a doomed rival to the heroine and tries to prevent her execution by influencing events that seal her fate.

Meanwhile R1's magic succeeds in its original purpose and she transfers into another young girl. Using her knowledge of the game and heroine, she is currently trying to be falsely recognized as the lost daughter to nobility and take the role of the story's heroine.
Yeah, this one. Good summary (and good manga for those interested)

Users who are viewing this thread