Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Heroine

Dex-chan lover
Thankfully the spoilers from earlier chapters have told us what becomes of the Heroine. And honestly, those saying she doesn't deserve it... are blatantly wrong. Especially after
she's saying she'll enjoy the villainess getting raped. Glad it happens to her instead.
One of the few series where the evil Heroine doesn't just get a slap on the wrist.

Thanks for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, the continuous "yay, she's going to get raped to death!" thinking is repulsive.
Exactly! It just gets worse the deeper in we go.
I know people like that do exist but that doesn't make it easy to deal with. We probably all know a girl in high school that would laugh when someone had something terrible happen to them. They would also spread the story to make sure everyone knew.
Nothing at all is likable about her. She's just so gross and we will still have to deal with her perspective at the end of every arc I think.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

The "Villain" Is just a kind girl that only thinking others. Why is it always the kind person that got the bad fortune?
This is a common thread in some otome games. If you REALLY look into the stories, the heroine is an indecisive and/or manipulative bitch. Most of the time the villainess comes to hate the heroine due to the heroine's own actions or the infidelity of her lover/fiance/etc. Seriously why these villainess manga have become so popular because it show cases that she's the biggest victim in these stories.

edited: I previous said "most" otome games but I've only played a few.

Dex-chan lover
You mean the default setting? Undertale is so overrated that it overrates other works.
My point was that this current itteration is persenting itself as the anti-otome game. Like how in undertale the standard route of grinding out monsters to gain levels and cash s flipped to show what that really means you're doing an what it says about a character who would do that. in this it's showing what a person who does the standard "make all the boys love me do all the flags for the most self indulgent ending checklist" is like and what a character who would do all those things would be like. She doesn't even treat the boys like people she's genuinely attracted to, she just sees everything they do as flags to get the outcome she wants.

Long story short, the MC in this story is sans.

Contributor
Remember kids, scanlate like Alan: pick losing series that no one cares about, give them the time to shine they deserve, work together with others to get things done.

Don't scanlate like Amy: try to take series from other people, act offended if other people are trying to do the same chapters you are, and act like you're better than them.

There's a lot of great life lessons here, missed by the scanlators of this series.

Regardless, thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So I assume this hell mode that the heroine kept muttering about doesnt exist and is just her own delusion to explain why something's arent going the same and why all the useful items in the game are nowhere to be found? Girl is so full of her self the idea that anyone else could have knowledge of this game doesnt even come to mind, I guess she thinks this world belongs to her?

Dex-chan lover
She don't care, most likely one of those people who aced the game but ignored the story.
she only focused on the main story
not the side quests and she definitly glossed over the details of what was happening inside the game on a realistic note
Mc has more awereness of those details

Dex-chan lover
So I assume this hell mode that the heroine kept muttering about doesnt exist and is just her own delusion to explain why something's arent going the same and why all the useful items in the game are nowhere to be found? Girl is so full of her self the idea that anyone else could have knowledge of this game doesnt even come to mind, I guess she thinks this world belongs to her?
yes, yes indeed but we can excuse that process of thought since it's only the first item

Dex-chan lover
she only focused on the main story
not the side quests and she definitly glossed over the details of what was happening inside the game on a realistic note
Mc has more awereness of those details
I think she knows the game inside and out but only in the context of flags, quests, and rewards. She knows what to say ot the boys to make them like her but not anything about the boys' personalities caracter and stories. she's playing like someone running through a strategy guide to get what you want without engaging with the mechanics. They were never more than PNGs to her, once she was hit by that cart she knew what her "destiny" was and never took time to prepare or engage with anything beyond the scope of her strategy guide.

Users who are viewing this thread