Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Heroine

Dex-chan lover
What a vile bitch, living a miserable life only to be reincarnated to be a toxic manipulative thot just like people she used to hate in real life. Once a scum, always a scum.
Since it's a flashback episode, we could even review the life goals of the different major characters to measure the immense gap in their motivations at this point.
  • Allen : Protecc Anastasia at all costs, because as the future queen she's our only hope to avoid our country being ruined by a civil war.
  • Anastasia : The sake of our country über alles. The rest is accessory, including my own happiness.
  • Amy : basically, getting ran over by the Noble Freight Train every night while slowly getting fat due to my lavish and lazy lifestyle. Oh, and have the future queen being utterly defiled in some secluded place, as a bonus. What? A potential civil war ruining the kingdom? Fufufu, see if I care. #YOLO.
  • The 5 Noble Idiots : SIMPING !
:worry:
akvr_f10.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Since it's a flashback episode, we could even review the life goals of the different major characters to measure the immense gap in their motivations at this point.
  • Allen : Protecc Anastasia at all costs, because as the future queen she's our only hope to avoid our country being ruined by a civil war.
  • Anastasia : The sake of our country über alles. The rest is accessory, including my own happiness.
  • Amy : basically, getting ran over by the Noble Freight Train every night while slowly getting fat due to my lavish and lazy lifestyle. Oh, and have the future queen being utterly defiled in some secluded place, as a bonus. What? A potential civil war ruining the kingdom? Fufufu, see if I care. #YOLO.
  • The 5 Noble Idiots : SIMPING !
:worry:
akvr_f10.png
Allen: Protect Anastasia to protect the country and my family and friends.

Duke: Protect the country and my daughter. Specifically my daughter from Allen

Most of the other characters; live my life happily.

Amy and the Simps: Party on the peasants graves.

Dex-chan lover
Even if heroine was bullied/ostracized in her past life her personality is the same as those classmates or worse or maybe she was ostracized by her classmates because of her shit personality but prolly not kids/teens are pretty horrible after all.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is one of my favorite chapters. I like the insight we get into Amy and Anastasia. We see how Allen's work towards preventing war changes each of them.

I'd like to see more of the internal dialog of some of the other major characters as well.

Dex-chan lover
So page 27, does Amy repeat the 10,000 fold payback thiught against Alan (after directing itntoward Ana), or is that a mistake in the bubbles?

It took me a few read through to notice, but Ana picked up on that Alan got a lot of money by non obvious means. We the reader known it was wierd but legitimate becuase, but Ana picked up on that with a short description. She really is top tier.

Edit: one other thing, I like that the story is "slowly" developing Ana's positive feelings for Alan. This process seems clumsy amd rushed in most manga (even adaptations) but it makes aa lot more sense here.
That's the one thing about the web novel. It has side chapters which provide the point of view from Ana, Amy and the Duke. It's nice to see Ana's growing respect for Alan in these chapters and her clear intellectual as she deduces things.

Last edited:
Contributor
Whoever Amy was before in life had a terrible personality. Who hurt her? I do kinda hope it's not because of some past trauma, abuse or something. Easier to hate one-dimensional villains. But yeah, she's even nastier in this second life of hers. I wonder if it's fair to criticize the game's actual main character for suffering from, ahem, main character syndrome.

Sorry Anastasia, but the prince you hold in high regard, actually is a fool.

I dunno chief, I heard villainesses in otome games often suffer getting disowned by her family, confined to a convent, exiled, or sometimes lawfully executed... but death by gang rape??? Goodness gracious, first I've heard of this. Admittedly I don't really know all that much about otome games but in the ~20 or so OI manga I've read there hasn't been a punishment this brutal and nasty.

Dex-chan lover
Whoever Amy was before in life had a terrible personality. Who hurt her? I do kinda hope it's not because of some past trauma, abuse or something. Easier to hate one-dimensional villains. But yeah, she's even nastier in this second life of hers. I wonder if it's fair to criticize the game's actual main character for suffering from, ahem, main character syndrome.

Sorry Anastasia, but the prince you hold in high regard, actually is a fool.

I dunno chief, I heard villainesses in otome games often suffer getting disowned by her family, confined to a convent, exiled, or sometimes lawfully executed... but death by gang rape??? Goodness gracious, first I've heard of this. Admittedly I don't really know all that much about otome games but in the ~20 or so OI manga I've read there hasn't been a punishment this brutal and nasty.
OG game timeline
the crown prince work to have the bandits kidnap Anastasia on the way to exile. The rape happens and then she's sold to Estonians who use the abuse and the fact her family is killed in the civil war to turn her into a weapon when they wage war. Then Amy and friends kill Anastasia in her cursed villainous form
So moral quality people the Crown Prince and Amy turn out to be.

Setup good peoples downfall and become heros undoing the things you setup.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I understand that you are a novel reader, but perhaps you'd like to put that information from the novel behind a spoiler tag?
Actually most of that is from the first chapter and chapter 19 Heroine. But I apologize since I've read the manga and WN to where the manga ends so many times it's hard to keep straight what hasn't been said in Manga yet.

Dex-chan lover
idk why the "heroine" thinks the mob would serve her. Is she just caught up in her own hype that she think anyone will do anything for her.
She thinks the mob is just a local, not a reincarnated with back bone and have the cognitive ability to not be swayed like the harem targets

Fed-Kun's army
what a good chapter. how did the heroine end up with such a shitty personality. if she's always been like that no wonder she couldn't make friends
She's a shut-in otaku that died young and alone. It was elaborated on already.

Dex-chan lover
That's actually a fun little twist, having two people get isekai'd like this with opposing goals to each other. I know this isn't the first series to do that, but having it take so many chapters to get revealed like this actually makes it much more interesting. As opposed to just immediately establishing in the first couple of chapters or something, I mean.

Power Uploader
So she's a femcel. Average fat and ugly menhera from Japan, wishing rape upon another woman.

Users who are viewing this thread