Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Cultural Festival

Dex-chan lover
That's probably because japanese orcs are heavily associated with pigs, while here in the west, thanks to Tolkien heavy influence, orcs are more like an evil deformation of the elven race.
Sure, but the Japanese still decided to use the word orc, which they got from Tolkien and later Western fantasy/RPG authors. It's not like the Japanese would have known anything about esoteric medieval folklore in parts of Europe, to make their own version of it, like Tolkien did.

Dex-chan lover
man that other isekaid person is really a pyscho huh?
Yeah, it's interesting in the Web Novel side chapters seeing Amy's POV. It's really narcissistic and she obviously views everyone who's not part of the reverse harem as a NPC and not human.

Dex-chan lover
Hope to see more of Margaret, she's pretty chill.
Don't worry, you will. :cool:
Yeah, I'm glad to see chapter 20 finally being uploaded here, at it properly introduces this key character. So without further ado, ladies & gentlemen, meet Margaret Von Altmund.
Anastasia's childhood friend, and one of the few remaining supports she can rely on at that point of the story. Margaret is a cute, energetic, easy-going, BBQ junkie girl... in short : adorable :giggle:.

First time I saw her in this chapter, I even thought she would be a perfect match for Allen as - let's admit it - at that stage Anastasia is still way out of his league :unsure:.
Yet, the story will decide otherwise...

And a big Thank You to @saebascans for, not only having uploaded this long-awaited chapter, but also having greatly improved its TL quality. You absolutely rock, Sir. 🙏

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for bringing this chapter here, had to go to a malware/ad riddled alt site to read it originally

Contributor
While I'd prefer to see Anastasia leave the political games of royal marriage and somehow get together with Allen, it's going to be very bad for the kingdom for the foolish moron of a prince and the nasty Amy to be the ones taking the throne. He can't secure his mom's safety with that kind of outcome.

But what could be an alternative? The prince taking the throne with Anastasia will still have the kingdom on shaky ground considering how stupid he is. So Allen himself somehow takes the throne with Anastasia as his queen? It's probably just simpler instead for him to leave the kingdom together with his mom and and his chosen love interest, hopefully Anastasia and maybe a few friends too.

On a side note, I'm liking Margaret, she seems like a good friend. I hope Isabella is too, Anastasia sure needs all the good friends she can get when Amy's nasty clique is around.

Supporter
Why did Margaret suddenly become naked when eating?

Seems unnecessary
07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
While I'd prefer to see Anastasia leave the political games of royal marriage and somehow get together with Allen, it's going to be very bad for the kingdom for the foolish moron of a prince and the nasty Amy to be the ones taking the throne. He can't secure his mom's safety with that kind of outcome.

But what could be an alternative? The prince taking the throne with Anastasia will still have the kingdom on shaky ground considering how stupid he is. So Allen himself somehow takes the throne with Anastasia as his queen? It's probably just simpler instead for him to leave the kingdom together with his mom and and his chosen love interest, hopefully Anastasia and maybe a few friends too.

On a side note, I'm liking Margaret, she seems like a good friend. I hope Isabella is too, Anastasia sure needs all the good friends she can get when Amy's nasty clique is around.
The kingdom is compromised of several duchies. In theory Anastasia dad a Duke could break away from the kingdom and Allen and Co could hide out there.

Or Allen with his knowledge could use his powers to take the kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
Nice comedic break before the hammed up drama in the subsequent chapters. Usually I just roll my eyes at the over the top food reactions, but it fit in nicely here.

Subtle nod to class warfare there too, author :lul:

Dex-chan lover
The kingdom is compromised of several duchies. In theory Anastasia dad a Duke could break away from the kingdom and Allen and Co could hide out there.

Or Allen with his knowledge could use his powers to take the kingdom.
That doesn't smell good... So, basically there would be only 2 alternatives, right?

1. Ramslett Dukedom going Brexit -> That's a bit like running away from your problems and praying for the said problems (an impending devastating civil war) won't come knock at the door one fine morning... But they will.

2. Taking over all this mess with a good old Coup d'Etat -> Wow, brutal.

I hope our protags will find a smoother third way... :unsure:

Dex-chan lover

That doesn't smell good... So, basically there would be only 2 alternatives, right?

1. Ramslett Dukedom going Brexit -> That's a bit like running away from your problems and praying for the said problems (an impending devastating civil war) won't come knock at the door one fine morning... But they will.

2. Taking over all this mess with a good old Coup d'Etat -> Wow, brutal.

I hope our protags will find a smoother third way... :unsure:
There's always fleeing to another kingdom like westerdale since they seem friendly since their prince is in Centralia? Not sure the situation for Xaus or the northern kingdoms. And Estonian seems to be the hostile based on the first chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread