Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Allen is in a duel vs 5 opponent's

Dex-chan lover
Dude this type of shit is my favorite
This is supposed to be the big moment where the MC holds a speech and convinces everyone and he just goes "NUHUH" because of the authors complete lack of worldly experience and writing talent
Realistically nobody would give half a shit about what he has to say
Hes trying to discredit the fucking prince of the county and he just goes "Well actually theres no evidence 🤓" hhahahahha
And then he goes "I dont have a reason to lie" MF YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON THATS ON HER SIDE WHY WOULD ANYBODY BELIEVE YOU HAHAHAHA

Dex-chan lover
guess we'll need at least one more chapter to finish this battle and maybe complete this story section. i wonder whether MC will be able to stay at school, or whether he will be kicked out. i'd say Heroine supporting him either way is likely gonna happen, but it greatly depends on the factions and the school itself.

thanks for the translation again

Dex-chan lover
y'know, I kinda wanted a more physical fight. Him defeating them with guns is just not really entertaining.

Unfortunately it seems like author totally discarded MC's early decision about trying to get good at swordsmanship like it never happened.

Dex-chan lover
«1 mob vs 5 romance targets in a duel as a representative of a "villainess" who "bullied" a "heroine"»
just no mechas.
Yeah....but Allen have a better support group and charisma, while buttford have better heroine and romance targets

Supporter
Dude this type of shit is my favorite
This is supposed to be the big moment where the MC holds a speech and convinces everyone and he just goes "NUHUH" because of the authors complete lack of worldly experience and writing talent
Realistically nobody would give half a shit about what he has to say
Hes trying to discredit the fucking prince of the county and he just goes "Well actually theres no evidence 🤓" hhahahahha
And then he goes "I dont have a reason to lie" MF YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON THATS ON HER SIDE WHY WOULD ANYBODY BELIEVE YOU HAHAHAHA

they’re listening to him because he’s strong. Not only did he just beat up 5 people by himself but he beat up the 5 strongest students at the Academy despite being just a commoner. That kind of power gets peoples attention and makes them listen

sure they might not believe him but…yeah honestly, I’m not actually sure how many people believed the heroine other than the 5 idiots especially after the prince demanded the duel, but for those who did believe, this will give them a reason to doubt.

also,
the 5 idiots are not changed in the slightest by this and keep believing the heroine

Users who are viewing this thread