Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Villager A gets summoned

Dex-chan lover
How exactly is he protecting them when assassins could be sent? Their house could be burnt down? They could be attacked in the street? Seems like he's doing a half-assed job if he just leaves MC and the Mother in the slums, not to mention it doesn't show much appreciation for what he did for their family.

I'm so immersed in this story, it's not enough. Worse translations are okay, i just want more.
Don't forget that the WN is completely translated.

Dex-chan lover
This seems to be a commonality among series that have this premise. Again Mobsuka is what I consider to be the gold standard for a series like this, though “The Villainess’ Butler: Death Flag Breaker” is also really good, though it goes for a more political thriller kind of angle.

Dex-chan lover
How exactly is he protecting them when assassins could be sent? Their house could be burnt down? They could be attacked in the street? Seems like he's doing a half-assed job if he just leaves MC and the Mother in the slums, not to mention it doesn't show much appreciation for what he did for their family.

It has been only 1 day since he's decided to protect him give him a chance. Besides he's already said he's going to see the king and being under a dukedoms protection in name only is would already tie the prince's hands pretty tight.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so immersed in this story, it's not enough. Worse translations are okay, i just want more.
Sadly you won't get much, as there is only one Raw chapter left to translate, after which we would have to wait for a while for the next raw (the Raws are released near the end of the month, but we didn't get any in January, so have to wait for February end or later).

Group Leader

His protection is mostly political but yeah, looks a bit silly because if they dont have at least a guard or something, its a bit useless hahah

Dex-chan lover
This strangely gave me an impression Allen has been doing nothing but lying in bed for days, ever since he marched out of the school.
Well, even if he does that, there isn't much issue.
As he had saved some money from his Adventuring, and if the funds go low he would take up some quests again.
I mean, being an Adventurer is basically a freelance work. You can take break whenever you want, or either do small task to earn regular income or large task to get a bulk and take a rest.

Dex-chan lover
It has been only 1 day since he's decided to protect him give him a chance. Besides he's already said he's going to see the king and being under a dukedoms protection in name only is would already tie the prince's hands pretty tight.
The prince already rejected the duke's daughter in favour of someone else, despite the already made marriage arrangements with the duke's daughter. You might say the prince has already done his part in severing ties with the dukedom, so saying the prince's hands are tied is hasty. No matter how you look at it, rejecting the duke's daughter at that point is far worse than assassinating a commoner would be. What remains to be seen if the king wants to start real trouble with the Ramslett duke or not. Considering the prince was supposed to marry the Ramslett daughter, it does seem strange suddenly the king would be ready for an open conflict. Clearly the relationship wasn't estranged just mere months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread