Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Villager A gets summoned

Dex-chan lover
I hope that in thr manga we get more filling in some parts because the WN was too much of and speedrun
Not to forget, some good build-up were skipped because the Author went for a Non-Harem end, which seemed odd considering some of the connection MC made.

Group Leader
Not to forget, some good build-up were skipped because the Author went for a Non-Harem end, which seemed odd considering some of the connection MC made.

Ah I know what you mean but yeah .... I think I preferred thr non-harem route.... but honestly I hope they stall a bit the elven village for more stuff between those 2 idk.... more development would look better imo

Dex-chan lover
Even if they didn't, most manga/anime seem allergic to true harem ends. It doesn't matter if the VN/LN/WN it's based on has one, chances are when it's adapted they will always just pick one instead anyway, and usually the annoying tsundere.

Group Leader
Even if they didn't, most manga/anime seem allergic to true harem ends. It doesn't matter if the VN/LN/WN it's based on has one, chances are when it's adapted they will always just pick one instead anyway, and usually the annoying tsundere.

there are more stories these days that go for true harem, but usually not the vilainesses ones I think.

Dex-chan lover
Your translation is excellent ! Thank you for the hard work !

Dex-chan lover
duke gonn protect him because he the future duke consort lmao

ANASTASIA SAMA BLUSHING SO CUUUUUUTE MARRY ME

aight mc calm your delusions. butler guy said the invitation came from the duke himself so don't assume you'll get to eat with anastasia bb

Dex-chan lover
That blushing face... nice :thumbsup:
Anastasia's reaction here is so good haha, but next chapter will be even better.

I hope that in thr manga we get more filling in some parts because the WN was too much of and speedrun
Yeah, I hope they'd add some more Allen-Anna moments.
I wonder if the afterstory was continued, it was pretty fun and scratched that itch of just them for a bit, still not much though.

I'm so immersed in this story, it's not enough. Worse translations are okay, i just want more.
Read the WN. It's not long and once you do and you liked it, you can leisurely wait for manga chapters. Especially since the chapter release is inconsistent and TL quality can be sometimes iffy.

Dex-chan lover
That blushing face... nice :thumbsup:

Yeah, I hope they'd add some more Allen-Anna moments.
I wonder if the afterstory was continued, it was pretty fun and scratched that itch of just them for a bit, still not much though.

Read the WN. It's not long and once you do and you liked it, you can leisurely wait for manga chapters. Especially since the chapter release is inconsistent and TL quality can be sometimes iffy.
I just hope they don't follow the the WN storyline too much during the
kidnapping/war arc, just make it so she doesn't get her mind broken because of what is done to her but because of some random curse please

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters!

I hope it's not the cliche where Amy turns out to be Allen's sister.

Dex-chan lover
I just hope they don't follow the the WN storyline too much during the
kidnapping/war arc, just make it so she doesn't get her mind broken because of what is done to her but because of some random curse please
Manga will follow LN. If LN changes nothing, little chance manga would

Users who are viewing this thread