Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Apology and Declaration

The look on that psycho bitch, Amy's face! Give me more of that! I am nourished by her and her simps' suffering! SUFFER MORE FOR ME! Death is too merciful!
:win:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
All. All of the above ! :giggle:

And in case the Estonian empire makes a come-back in the TL, I may advocate for a Kingdom of Finland to be created out of the blue as well. So as we can crack jokes about Winter war, motti tactics and Simo "The White Death" Häyhä.

It's time to start dreaming big. :cool:
No matter what... Eesti Stronk!!

Dex-chan lover
The look on that psycho bitch, Amy's face! Give me more of that! I am nourished by her and her simps' suffering! SUFFER MORE FOR ME! Death is too merciful!
:win:
My point exactly. And that's why all those who previously suggested Allen simply solves the problem by pumping hot lead into the Five Stooges got it wrong. Because you can no longer feel the pain once you're dead. :devilish:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
read it on novelhall, from chapter 47-48
so I looked at the site and the only chapter it missing is the extra after the last chapter from looking at this day. Don't know if they will post it because the last chapter is messed up but karma

Supporter
I really wish he just used wind magic not a big fan ofthe whole mixing fantasy with guns trope

Sometimes I think using an exact analog of existing firearms is a crutch for the writer or artist. In chapter 10 they just go with 'compressed air' in the bullet, after use the shells are considered 'broken' and return to base components like the airplane did. If you were using wind to create a firearm like weapon you would probably want a completely different design. But this did lead me down a rabbit hole of air powered full sized arms.

1 FPE - Airsoft Pellet
1175 FPE - .223
1500 FPE - AK-47

There is a 1500 FPE air powered rifle, but it needs .72 caliber to be large enough for air to work to get the volume of air needed to move the mass fast enough. And it need 300 BAR, or 4351 PSI, to do that. So your magic would need to trap a LOT of air pressure into a tiny container and hold it without bursting. And the 'strike' would need to trigger releasing that pressure. And you would need to trap the air in the case before you added the projectile. So hand loading only? Unless they just go with 'building magic' to explain it away.

An anti-magic field would cause the air trapped to expand and all the ammo to misfire and probably kill everyone. :D

A mass producible weapon that anyone can use that can be handed out to low skilled practitioners is crossbows * 1000 when it comes to destroying the existing system? Power to the people, viva la revolution!

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I think using an exact analog of existing firearms is a crutch for the writer or artist. In chapter 10 they just go with 'compressed air' in the bullet, after use the shells are considered 'broken' and return to base components like the airplane did. If you were using wind to create a firearm like weapon you would probably want a completely different design. But this did lead me down a rabbit hole of air powered full sized arms.

1 FPE - Airsoft Pellet
1175 FPE - .223
1500 FPE - AK-47

There is a 1500 FPE air powered rifle, but it needs .72 caliber to be large enough for air to work to get the volume of air needed to move the mass fast enough. And it need 300 BAR, or 4351 PSI, to do that. So your magic would need to trap a LOT of air pressure into a tiny container and hold it without bursting. And the 'strike' would need to trigger releasing that pressure. And you would need to trap the air in the case before you added the projectile. So hand loading only? Unless they just go with 'building magic' to explain it away.

An anti-magic field would cause the air trapped to expand and all the ammo to misfire and probably kill everyone. :D

A mass producible weapon that anyone can use that can be handed out to low skilled practitioners is crossbows * 1000 when it comes to destroying the existing system? Power to the people, viva la revolution!
There was an entire couple of pages where the author went into detail about how the character had to have precise blueprints to make anything because he doesn't have the infinite power of being a main character to work with "Fuzzy images" - and the implication.

But he has a fucking blueprint of an AK, a Saiga, and a Makarov somehow, even though his use of air-magic as a propellant would make those blueprints useless

A crossbow on the other hand - even a repeating one - should be pretty simple in comparison, the Zhuge Crossbow is over 2000 years old

Supporter
But he has a fucking blueprint of an AK, a Saiga, and a Makarov somehow, even though his use of air-magic as a propellant would make those blueprints useless

A crossbow on the other hand - even a repeating one - should be pretty simple in comparison, the Zhuge Crossbow is over 2000 years old
Wasn't he a mechanical engineer or something in his past life?

Man, had no idea the repeating crossbow was around almost a 1000 years before the crossbow era in Europe. History is fun.

I at least hope that his speaks when the final confrontation with Amy group about commoner will open the eyes of small fraction of nobility that supporting the Amy group about how hard is it to live as a commoner, but nope they are just stubborn fella no wonder the kingdom is doomed, it's only matter of time when rebellion happens.

Users who are viewing this thread