Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Ana

Dex-chan lover
I like it when the romance is very straight forward and not much bs in between. She already acknowledged him as he arrived, and his determination to be a smart student is another. I'm so glad that they got an arc together even before the fight, like how they had to do the interview, going through the dungeon, etc. Its the little things that made each of their character grew. Even him being seen by her flying showed her curious and adventure personality.

He wanted to save her as a side, he cared about his mother more which was understandable. But it became better when he got both. Its great that this isn't your typical "Get your items, become op straight away." There's still politics, things to craft and test, cultures to learn and respect, etc. Simple things that builds a story. Can't wait for more

Dex-chan lover
MC finally get his woman

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Duke: Allen, do you know the reason you were called?
Allen: Yes.
Duke: I just wanna talk to you.
Thankfully Alan s the only one with a gun and he’s had a whole plane ride to work on this speech Asking for her hand in marriage

He may have proposed to Ana but Allen will have a hard time to have Ana’s father approve their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Best chapter yet in this "MC-trying to be a mob and saved the villainess" isekai story. At least Allen is more decisive in his story, unlike that certain 'Leon' I know from another world who tries to run away from his girls but still ended up making them their wives in the end :LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread