Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Ana

Dex-chan lover
Hot Tub Sex Machine
giphy.gif

A few chapters ago I missed the Elf Queen's ass cheek dress. But now after seeing that ass grab with tongue, I am reminded; Elves love that cake.

Dex-chan lover
I see this as a win, I'm sick of every freaking romance story devolving into a harem that always concludes open-ended from indecision.
Why is open-end an indecision?
So, you are saying that anything that goes against the society norm is indecision?
And people aren't allowed to choose more just because society wants them to not to choose as they consider it evil/bad?

If you don't like Harem series, I am ok with that.
But calling the situation being "indecision" is not appropriate.

Since, i believe that even choosing both is part of a decision making, because if any relationship is indecisive, then the relationship won't work, be it mono or poly. And if all the involved party accepts the situation, then why the 3rd non-related has to bother with them.

Plus, we only read a fraction of Manga Series released in Japan since majority don't get translated.

If you compare the overall release of Manga series in Japan, then True Harem series (non-hentai) make up for like less than 5% of the works released.
Majority are either Non-Harem or Fake Harem (aka., those that end with no Harem end).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
By "stopped" does that mean "completely iced by firearm"?
Allan rescues her. However the rapists couldn't touch her thanks to the Spirit of Lights blessing(Although they were able to put her in coma). The SoL is lowkey an MVP of this series, his/her obsession with lolis has nothing to do with anything sexual but it's just part of his love for anything pure and as such he has a strong aversion to NTR since it would soil the purity of her love for Allen.

90 chapters for a relationship?

Those are rookie numbers, you need to pump them up lmao

Go the rom-com route and you can get in the 2-3 hundreds before meaningful development

Go with battle shonen, and you can get past 500 before confession
Cough rental girlfriend 😒

Users who are viewing this thread