Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Ana

Dex-chan lover
What happens in the elven village, stays in the elven village!

Also, stop pretending you’re not a dirty old man, you fairy! No ‘phobe.

Also also, you know you did something right if she can’t walk well the next morning…

Dex-chan lover
YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS! ALLEN IS THE GOAT!! NOW WE JUST NEED THE ELF PRINCESS TO JOIN! AND THE PRINCES' ENTOURAGE TO DIE

Aggregator gang
It's too fast. I though one or two more chapters according to WN.

BUT IT'S OKAY, WIN IS A WIN NO MATTER WHAT (except by cheating in everykind of win)

Dex-chan lover
i knew there was going to be some progression to their relationship but jesus didn't think it'll go that fast
I mean it makes sense? They both knew they had feelings for the other, and the kiss there gave Ana the courage to go at him in the bath

Dex-chan lover
Why is it tagged erotica? A heavily censored sex-scene, no erotica makes.
I would agree with "suggestive" though, Although I kinda don't think it even deserves that tag as it literally only describes like 3-4 pages (with like 3 panels each), and only this chapter.

Or did I forget some earlier chapter?

Fed-Kun's army
Goated chapter. Our boy fucked her so well she can't walk straight. Kudos my boy. In all seriousness though my only gripe with this story, and this is my only pet peeve ever since High School DxD back in the day is why is Allen the same height as Anna? Coulda sworn he's at least a head taller than her in the WN, no idea about the LN. Freaking Japanese and their manlet fetish.

Dex-chan lover
Why is it tagged erotica? A heavily censored sex-scene, no erotica makes.
I would agree with "suggestive" though, Although I kinda don't think it even deserves that tag as it literally only describes like 3-4 pages (with like 3 panels each), and only this chapter.

Or did I forget some earlier chapter?
They usually tag a manga erotica when nipples are shown, and there were nips on earlier chapters.

Maybe the official volume release will be less censored? I hope so at least.

Dex-chan lover
Reject human feudalism. Embrace elven communism
Communism can only ever work in voluntary communities where members can join and leave at will. Also assuming they are engaging in trade that allows them to cover expenses. Any large group, even if it is 100% homogeneous in ethnic and religious identity, will be too uncertain for Marxist economics to allocate resources efficiently, and will have too much friction between members for the group to work as a collective. This requires a strong man to manage, impose on, and suppress the individual, as seen in the USSR, Cuba, Venezuela, China, etc.

Do not take this rebuke of Communism to be an endorsement of Feudalism. In a sense, feudalism is effectively a form of the large-scale version of communism, with serfs working for the good of the manor as nobles manage and bestow power to manage upon those loyal subjects.

The true way is one that recognizes individual wants and needs without impressing on him. Reject Communism, Reject Feudalism, Embrace Liberalism (the based kind, not neo/modern liberalism).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why is open-end an indecision?
So, you are saying that anything that goes against the society norm is indecision?
And people aren't allowed to choose more just because society wants them to not to choose as they consider it evil/bad?

If you don't like Harem series, I am ok with that.
But calling the situation being "indecision" is not appropriate.

Since, i believe that even choosing both is part of a decision making, because if any relationship is indecisive, then the relationship won't work, be it mono or poly. And if all the involved party accepts the situation, then why the 3rd non-related has to bother with them.

Plus, we only read a fraction of Manga Series released in Japan since majority don't get translated.

If you compare the overall release of Manga series in Japan, then True Harem series (non-hentai) make up for like less than 5% of the works released.
Majority are either Non-Harem or Fake Harem (aka., those that end with no Harem end).
He meant fake harems that end without a choice(be it one, multiple, all or zero) being made(like, actually, the romantic side of the story isn't fucking done at all)
I thought it was obvious

Dex-chan lover
As happy I am with this development just like everyone else, there's a LOT of other manga that have a similar or even faster pace in romance, just check out some Josei stuff.

Though I will agree that this is pretty unprecedented for isekai/otomege manga.

Dex-chan lover
Time to enter the third and final arc: the infamous war crime arc. I'm looking forward to it as much as I was looking forward to this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
wasn't this manga inspired by mobuseka? though idk which of their original novels came first
I mean yeah, but its like, the two of them, as far as I know? And mobuseka is a harem one, while this one is otp one. So, different enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread