Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Ana

Dex-chan lover
Sadly this isn't a Harem series, if it follows the Web Novel plot (not sure how the Light Novel is, since no translation of it).
I really wanted the Choco Onee-san to pair with MC, especially considering it does seem like she had feelings for MC since long back.
This not being a harem story is a bigger win. Not saying all harem stories are bad, it's just that 90% aren't that polished and to be desired. A true love route done right beats a mediocre harem route.

Dex-chan lover
Why is open-end an indecision?
So, you are saying that anything that goes against the society norm is indecision?
And people aren't allowed to choose more just because society wants them to not to choose as they consider it evil/bad?

If you don't like Harem series, I am ok with that.
But calling the situation being "indecision" is not appropriate.

Since, i believe that even choosing both is part of a decision making, because if any relationship is indecisive, then the relationship won't work, be it mono or poly. And if all the involved party accepts the situation, then why the 3rd non-related has to bother with them.

Plus, we only read a fraction of Manga Series released in Japan since majority don't get translated.

If you compare the overall release of Manga series in Japan, then True Harem series (non-hentai) make up for like less than 5% of the works released.
Majority are either Non-Harem or Fake Harem (aka., those that end with no Harem end).
personally, my complaint with harem series is that they do tend to feel incomplete to me, even if he does get together with all of them. There was one I read recently that made it clear that, for most of these, a harem will never feel satisfying or complete no matter what. Forgotten what it's called but guy gets isekai'ed as a mob-basically it's the same fucking setting. Thing is, he has no knowledge, skills, personality, or anything other than the ability to buy shit from a warehouse in his old world. He has a one-night stand with his milf boss at the bakery he works at then, after some events, ends up in an actual relationship with one of the villainess's minions. Eventually, some conflict happens with competing bakeries and the milf is framed but a delivery guy that helped her before steps in again to prove her innocence and expose the culprit.

This made the problem I have with most harem manga something I COULD DENY NO LONGER...the mcs are boring...In the one I mentioned, every character, and I mean EVERY, is more interesting than the mc, who only contributes to the plot by using the power given to him as a plot device. It wasn't just the girls and their conflicts/fights, this random delivery guy stepping in to help the milf a few times had way more charisma and personality than generic every self-loathing japanese teenage boy-man. Imagine if, instead of all the girls simultaneous falling for the uninteresting mc's we generally call spineless, the author just added another character with a distinct personality for them to have a relationship with. If they're going to go through all the story beats of them meeting the mc and falling for them anyway, might as well have it with a new and more compatible character and spend the time you would have had for the girls to fight each other on introducing the guy.

That's not to say there aren't good harem series. Highschool DxD is good but that's from a combination of other aspects of it being interesting and that the mc, Issei, is interesting, open about his goals, has actual backstory and issues to work through, and will care about and fight for people regardless of if he finds them attractive. His male friends get volumes devoted to their problems like they were heroines. Get you a bro who would fight for you like he wants to dick you. That's the thing though, most harem mcs ain't him. They're not 'the guy'. You want to reuse the same guy in multiple romance plotlines and waste time having the girls from each of them fight eachother, he better be worth hearing about over and over again.

Well, as for Allen, he's more distinct than a lot of them but one of his traits is his devotion and support of Ana specifically. Him getting romantically involved with another woman would take away or undermine one of his distinguishing traits.

Dex-chan lover
Just because you have different social status from your crush, it doesn't mean to bang his daughter to get approval from the father. you know the world is breaking for a father when then one and only daughter getting bang stranger.

Dex-chan lover
Allan rescues her. However the rapists couldn't touch her thanks to the Spirit of Lights blessing(Although they were able to put her in coma). The SoL is lowkey an MVP of this series, his/her obsession with lolis has nothing to do with anything sexual but it's just part of his love for anything pure and as such he has a strong aversion to NTR since it would soil the purity of her love for Allen.
Adding to this, if they do it like WN where when they do the cliffhanger before the fairy's protection kicks in, don't panic. I remember getting pissed off when I reached that point even tho I was about to click on next. lol

Dex-chan lover
Adding to this, if they do it like WN where when they do the cliffhanger before the fairy's protection kicks in, don't panic. I remember getting pissed off when I reached that point even tho I was about to click on next. lol
Yeah. That was not a good feeling. I hope the mangaka will not leave that part ad a cliffhanger at least.

Dex-chan lover
b7ps3j.webp

Thanks a lot for the translation. Great job.

HELL YEAH!!! THIS IS SOOOOO MUCH WIN!!!!

Ana was shaking her heavely ass all over town this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Bro I was cheering for my man I'm glad they didn't pussy out lmao. I feel like its way too fucking rare to actually depict proper relationship development in manga man it shouldn't be lmfao.

Fed-Kun's army
Well Allen time to start showing everyone your true power. I'm excited for the future.

It's War Crime Time! Go Go Allen carpet bomb to your hearts content! Love means no limits
Yes. If the world let's him do it, he might as well do his worst. Like Isr*** .

Dex-chan lover
I like it. It's pretty unusual for a relationship to start midway through a Japanese story. Usually, it's just blueballing and cockblocking until the last episode, then it's just a hasty kiss and the story is over.

Users who are viewing this thread