Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - The Ring

Supporter
Well, there's pregnancy and marriage left?

One of them he's going to earn merits for, the other one...will eventually be there?
I mean, they are kinda sorta semi-married, at least as far as the elves have "marriage" as a vague construct. And she does have a ring on the proper finger.

Supporter
Did... did they do it in the middle of a dungeon? Well.
I'm reading the WN raws for Five Years After The Dungeons Appeared (the manga of which has begun to be TLed here) and, boy howdy, is this tame in comparison. No monsters means...well, you see.

Dex-chan lover
Make sure to do it safely Allen lmao.

Its always cool to see when both the MCs are actually on equal standings. Sure Allen is stronger, but Anna has her strengths over Allen too. A mutual trust between the too and it didn't feel rush for most. Also its cool that they are a lot more chill together now.
safely? bro, they are probably or already doing it RAW :kek:. unless the context of safety here is the environment, then yes, he needs to do it safely. Don't want to get caught by some random who explored the dungeon and discovered them by accident. :haa:
I will give you advice. Wait until 5 chp or more after this .
This arc is a pretty tough part for the mentally weak person.
so what happens? you can spoil me.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
The dad didn't read the fine print of his own statement. They've already reached intimacy, they can go as far as they want

Dex-chan lover
"i get my wizardry from the west. I cast guns, prepare to meet God."

And goddamn. Here comes the wyvern with fuck me eyes

Dex-chan lover
Allen: "so I'll earn enough military honors to earn a title"
The duke: "prepare yourself"
Allen: "yes"
Allen: "is carpet bombing and the enemy leader's head enough for that?"
The duke: "what?"
Allen: "what?"

Dex-chan lover
I'm reading the WN raws for Five Years After The Dungeons Appeared (the manga of which has begun to be TLed here) and, boy howdy, is this tame in comparison. No monsters means...well, you see.
A Reincarnated Carrier's Strategy for Another World has tons of doing it in dungeons. That's ones like, 70% adventure, 20% sex, 10% other stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
so what happens? you can spoil me.
after coming back from jerome's place and coming back to school, ana will be kidnapped by the neighbouring kingdom by the scheme of the other reincarnated girl i forgot what her name and will be enduring much mental torture by a cursed sword which supposedly will corrupt her and make her attack the kingdom causing civil war cmiiw

Because of the aftermath, this shitty event causes more mental damage to allen than to us readers btw, you'll know why later and why the sword is not given to her right now

Dex-chan lover
War crime time is upon us! All Hail Allen first of his name! Destroyer of worlds and the reason the nobility will create a Geneva Convention.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda prefer her adventurer getup over her regular look :thumbsup:

A finger may not be OK, but twenty-one should be fine, yeah? :smugnako:

Users who are viewing this thread