Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - The Ring

Dex-chan lover
Why is this mis-tagged as erotica?
20240822050919-10bdc722.png

Dex-chan lover
Aaand that's another month's wait in the bag. Allen-boy keeps on winning, but I like that the stakes still reasonably increase.

Thank you for the chapter!

They should've shown details on the dungeon "action" as well.
And next on the academy.
Wasted chance...

Dex-chan lover
after coming back from jerome's place and coming back to school, ana will be kidnapped by the neighbouring kingdom by the scheme of the other reincarnated girl i forgot what her name and will be enduring much mental torture by a cursed sword which supposedly will corrupt her and make her attack the kingdom causing civil war cmiiw

Because of the aftermath, this shitty event causes more mental damage to allen than to us readers btw, you'll know why later and why the sword is not given to her right now
so that's why the comment section enchants firearm and war crime :meguupog:. let me guess Is Allen gonna slaughter them all?

Group Leader
"do not touch my daughter, but keep hanging out with her just the two od you"

He is bot that dumb XD.... but since he is an aristocrat, proper steps are necessary so I guess he is just saying "dont u sare make her pregnant before everything is setup"

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translations.
Man Allen I hope you also have some contraceptives because Ana is going to be wringing you dry.

Users who are viewing this thread